Chapter 17

They were stunned.

Out of all of them, 5 had the deepest scars in their hearts for what happened 6 years ago, Daemon and Asari being included. It was a known fact that Daemon was stabbed in his arm while Asari was shot in his shoulder, both done by that person in the picture.

The betrayal they felt was severe, only later did they find out that she was being controlled. The pain they felt was immense, they couldn't believe that they thought she betrayed them, the pain only increased when they found out she was pregnant before she left.

And now the kids were claiming they knew her as Konatsu, Su's mom. Before any of them could question the twins, "They're right" G strolled inside the room, apparently, he heard them outside.

G looked at the confused twins then to Daemon, understanding the storm's intention, the mist turned to his sons, "Go and get some snacks in the kitchen, then return to the library, I'll be there shortly"

Darrien pulled Damien's hand and left without uttering a word, he felt the seriousness of the atmosphere and knew they're going to talk about something important.

"What's going on, G?" Asari asked as soon as the twins disappeared from the room, his voice shaky.

"Gather in the meeting room, We found Tsuna"
____________________________________________________________

"Boss, we're nearing the Cambiamento"

Luciano, with his hand supporting his chin, nodded in affirmation.

Veno glanced at his boss's emotionless face through the rear mirror and sighed before looking back at the road.

The car drove in silence, Veno looked at the side mirror, he stiffened abruptly.

"Boss.."

"I know." Luciano was calm, his gaze sharp.

They were being followed.
____________________________________________________________

Giotto, Konatsu, and Ieyasu reached Konatsu's workplace after walking for 15 minutes. Giotto stood, facing the mother and son.

"Thank you for everything today, Mr. Giotto"

"Thank you" Ieyasu followed, he was not a one without gratitude, he did treat them to delicious cakes after all.

"No need to thank me, It was a token of apology in the first place, oh, and please just call me Giotto, It's a bit uncomfortable for me if you add "Mr." behind my name" Very Uncomfortable, you're my wife!

Seeing the hesitation on the brunette's face, Giotto hurriedly added, "That's what all my friends call me"

"Oh, Then, we'll be going, Giotto, Thank you once again "

Giotto's eyes dimmed a bit but he still held a smile, "Alright, See you, Tsu- *cough* Konatsu"

He watched them enter the building, "Even if you forgot everything about us, it's fine, I'll just win your heart again" he whispered before leaving.

Returning to the mansion, he directly went to the meeting room after being informed by the maid.

"I believe that G has already told all of you?"

"Giotto, did Tsuna really forgot everyone?" Elena asked with tears in her eyes.

Giotto nodded grimly, "She did, I indirectly asked and even mentioned events, hoping that there would be fragments of her and our memories, the results, none."

Elena bursted into tears as Daemon embraced her, "Is there a way we can help her regain her memories?" Daemon asked.

"Amnesia is a big hurdle that doctors have a hard time with. We can only leave her to recover her memories naturally" Knuckle spoke, shaking his head.

"How about bringing her to familiar places?" Lambo suggested.

"Not possible, We can't easily approach her this time" Lampo countered.

"Lampo's right, right now, we're complete strangers to her" Asari agreed dejectedly.

"How about creating an encounter?" Takeshi asked.

"It'll be suspicious" Alaude bluntly said, Kyoya nodded once in agreement.

"How about an invitation to the mansion?" Hayato looked at G.

"No, Giotto and I just met her, it's too early for an invitation" G said.

"This is giving me an extreme headache" Ryohei groaned.

"Uhm..."

"What is it, Chrome?" Mukuro asked.

"Damien and Darien..."

"That's right!! My nephews, aren't they friends with your son?"

Giotto nodded, "Yes, I recall Ieyasu mentioning them during our trip back to the branch company"

"Then, Why don't we let them invite Ieyasu here? We can build a connection with Ieyasu first"

Giotto's face darkened, "You sound like you're using my son"

Daemon rolled his eyes, "We're not, In the first place, he is Tsuna's son, that makes him a part of our family, obviously, we would want to have a relation with him"

"Agreed, and we also want to see if he really does look like you as Lampo mentioned" Asari smiled.

"He does look like Giotto, A mini version of him if you ignored his hair color which he inherited from Tsuna" Lampo huffed.

The room's atmosphere eased as they talked about Ieyasu, his looks, his personality, what his hobbies would be, or what he would like and would dislike, in short, they couldn't wait to meet him.
____________________________________________________________

*cough* *cough*

"Sh...sh*t..." a pained voice muttered as the owner tried to move his bloody body. His red eyes searched the area anxiously, dead bodies littered everywhere making him more anxious, finally, he spotted the one he's looking for.

"B-Boss!!" He cried out in horror. He ignored the overwhelming pain and dragged himself towards his unconscious boss. Reaching out with his trembling hands, he checked his boss's pulse, sighing in relief when he found them beating, although barely.

He clenched his teeth as he supported himself to sit up before picking up his boss in a secure princess hold. He put all of his strength in standing up, his wounds hurt like hell. He stumbled a few times before steadying himself.

Ignoring the abrupt pain and blood dripping from his forehead, arms, and legs, he began to walk, he needed to find help as soon as possible.