Chapter 12

School went of without a hitch, of course, that's because Ieyasu didn't do anything.

Damien groaned as he, his twin, Alturo, and said prankster got out of their classroom.

"Finally!!" Damien exclaimed, throwing his arms up to the air. Darrien rolled his eyes at his twin as Ieyasu laughed, Alturo sighed tiredly.

"Well, that was boring" Alturo stated, adjusting his backpack, he turned to look at his best friend, "When is the senior's class dismissal again?"

"Hmm...I think it it would be in the afternoon" Ieyasu replied.

"Sweet~!! We can wait for them and go get ice cream" Damien said happily.

Darrien jabbed his twin, "Ow! What was that fo- oh...sorry, I forgot"

"What's wrong?" Ieyasu asked.

Damien scratched the back of his head, "Well....we have to meet with dad after class to trai-- Ow! Damn it, Darrien!!"

"He means we have to study for the upcoming test" Darrien said.

Alturo frowned, "Didn't Damien say that you won't talk? You've already talked four times today" he counted.

Darrien made a face, "You were counting?" he dead-panned.

Alturo flushed in embarrassment, "I was not!! I was recalling!!"

Darrien rolled his eyes, "Right...." he drawled. Turning to the right, he grabbed his twin's hand, "Looks like we're going now, see you tomorrow , Su~!!" Danien chirped while Darrien gave him a nod.

Ieyasu smiled and waved goodbye to the twins as they went out of the school gate.

"What are we gonna do?" Alturo asked from his side.

Ieyasu shrugged, "Dunno, wanna go to the park?"

"Young master Alturo"

Both Alturo and Ieyasu's attention were caught by the old man standing beside an expensive black car.

"Mr. Fritz? What are you doing here?" Alturo asked, walking towards the old man named Fritz.

"Young master, your father sent me here to pick you up." Fritz replied, bowing before opening the black car's door.

Alturo frowned, "Why?"

"Pardon me, young master, but I do not know the reason"

"I see.." He turned to Ieyasu who was staring at both of them, "Sorry, Su. It seems I can't accompany you today, are you gonna be okay?" he said regretfully.

Ieyasu smiled, "Don't worry about me, Alturo."

"If you want, you can ride with us, Su. We'll drop you off to your house" Alturo offered.

Ieyasu shook his head, "No thank you, I'll be fine, thank you though"

Alturo slowly nodded and entered the car, then, Fritz closed the door. The car's window slid down and Alturo waved at his best friend, "See you tomorrow, Su."

Ieyasu waved back and the car drove off. The brunette stood there for a minute before he decided to go to his mother's work place.
____________________________________________________________

"A surprise visit?" G asked his best friend.

"Mm. I want to see their progress and find out if there are any suspicious activities like the ones in the main company" Giotto replied, his eyes darkening when he mentioned the latter.

"But why now? Why not schedule it for any other day?"

"Well, this branch is close to the main company so why not now?"