𝟬𝟬𝟮 || 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗰𝘆

*𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂*

"God blessed me with this girl cuz she knows I love pretty things "...

I started writing in my journal trying to finish my English report. I had about two paragraphs. Now all I needed was one more. "Finally,  the reason why this fact should be shared is so it can save tones of lives. " I whispered while my pencil was scattering on my clipboard. " Yo, watch out. " I heard a voice say before running into them. I fell to the floor not being able to find my glasses. "Ah shoot. I can't find my glasses. " I said. "Here I found them. "The husky voice said. My vision came back as I was looking at the ground for my things. " Here's your stuff baby girl. "The boy said. I looked up to see a light skin figure with facial hair and a fresh haircut with a man bun on the top of his head. He was a tall figure. He was a handsome figure at that. He had pink lips that would make you want to touch them.

He was also a very familiar to me

He chuckled and smiled. "Can I help you? " He said chuckling. "Sorry Quincy. "I said with a smile grabbing my stuff. "Its cool Chrissy. Since your brother isn't here I gotta watch out for you though, you know that right? "He said helping me up. "He told you had to didn't he?? "I asked. "Yeah. He told me not to let no more lil hard headed ass boys come near his little sister unless they don't cause trouble. "He said chuckling. My brother got suspended for a fight about this boy messing with me a couple days back. He's always been the protective type of brother but he tries to protecting me from everything and that's not healthy . "If he doesn't want a boy around me that causes trouble than why exactly are you here. "I said picking at him. "So its like that? Emm okay. "He said laughing. "What you need to do is something with this hair . "I said pointing at his man bun. "You know damn well I don't know how to do hair. Plus I don't let just anyone touch my hair. "He said shaking his head causing me to chuckle. "Bend down real quick." He bent down slowly. I looked at his hair touching it seeing if it was manageable. "Mm I can do it for you." I said shrugging. He looked at me and smirked. "Thanks I would really appreciate it. So what were you doing, which you were in a rush to finish? "He said walking with me. "The English assignment that's due today. "I said writing again. "You know since we got a substitute its not due today right? "He said smiling. I sighed in relief. "Oh thanks for telling me that now after I had already finished . "I said with sarcasm rolling my eyes. "No problem. "He said chuckling taking sarcasm lightly. We started staring at each other for a minute. His eyes were trailing all the way from my eyes down to my feet. It made me feel...vulnerable in ways that are hard to explain. I mentally pinched my self remembering that this is my brothers best friend and him making feel any type of way is wrong. But it was only wrong if I made it wrong, right? "Now I really don't want to go to class. "I said trying to control the sexual tension. "You can say your sick to the office, they give you a pass, so you can skip this period, than come back next period and as far as I know we both have free period after this. Just give yourself a break; that's what I'm about to do. "He said holding out his pass. I thought about it hard thinking maybe it wouldn't hurt to much to do so. "I guess."

........

So me and Quincy decided to go to in and out burger and get our food to go and go to the beach. "So why do you not like Santa?? "He asked chuckling. "Because he's  complete pedophile and stalker. He knows everything about you. Maybe he brings gifts just so people forget he broke into they house to stalk them. "I said shrugging. "But Christmas is still your favorite holiday? "He asked. "Yeah. What's yours? "I asked him taking a bite out of my sandwich. "Ummm, don't tell your brother I said this but, valentines day. "He said mumbling the last part. "What you say?? "I said with food in my mouth. He laughed lowly. "Valentines day. Its about love. Being able to share a joy with someone and feeling a little less empty knowing their around is beautiful......Doesn't that make you want to search for the person that can make you feel that way? "He asked. I looked at him for a minute. "I'm sorry,  it was stupid. "He said shaking his head. "No, No. I get it. I feel the same way. This generation doesn't take it as serious as they think they do. It's more of doing it because it's a trend rather than doing it because of the way you feel. There's not a lot of genuine sophmore boys that aren't jsut planning to screw you over. "I said shaking my head. "And there aren't a lot of senior girls that aren't looking to make their friends jealous. "He said. "You shouldn't have a problem with getting a girl. "I said looking the other way. " What you mean? You trying to say I'm the top tier boyfriend; or some corny shit like that? "He asked laughing biting into his burger. "No that's not what I'm trying to say......what I'm saying is you're not half as bad as you're cutting yourself out to be. Your past relationships are lessons; not who you are. You're wholesome, thoughtful and understanding. That's personality wise. Now look wise....mm you 'Ight," I said rolling my eyes playfully as he laughed. "Come on stop playing," He said pushing my shoulder. "Okay man. You..you got style. You got perfect teeth, pretty eyes, the softest hair, and a nice jawline. And you're a flirt. Looks boyfriend material to me. "I said looking at him. "And what about you," he said throwing his trash in the bag. I looked at him confused. "What about me?" He sucked his teeth smirking. "I mean, you don't think you girlfriend material?"
"Mane, ain't no boy trying to take me serious." He shrugged. "I don't understand why one wouldn't. You're really easy to talk to and intelligent. You have the mindset of a women and you carry yourself like one.You have gorgeous eyes, hair, face. Who ever been passing up on you been missing out. "He said looking me. "I guess we both see something in each other we don't see in our selves? "I said chuckling. "Yeah. But you really are beautiful. "He said looking at the ocean avoiding eye contact. I smiled at the compliment. My cheeks flushed at the thought of Quincy calling me beautiful. "Uh, thanks. You're not too bad yourself. "I said putting my drink down. " We got some things in common I didn't know for real. "He said smirking at me. "Yeah, well besides the 3 years apart. "I said looking at my feet. I always wondered what it would be like if me and Quincy were the same age. But there is no chance that is happening. I than seen and felt his hands lift my head up. "Your 16 right? "He asked licking his lips. "Yeah, why? "I asked confused. Those lips I've looked at multiple times. He gently bit my lip wanting to slide his tongue in my mouth. Scared to do it I just didn't. His hands roamed down to my back making my mouth open. Our tongues hand a make out session of there own. We slowly pulled away. "I gotta go home."I said looking at my feet. "Why?You can just stay with me. " He said. "Quincy I got to get home. You know, home to my brother; your best friend . "I said matter a fact my as he sighed. He gently put his hand on my cheek to stop me from looking anywhere else. "He is going to be perfectly fine; because right now it's you and me. Does it look like everybody gotta know that you here with me? "He said smiling at me. That smile is so deadly but so beautiful. "No. What's happening between us is only between us. "I said smiling. "Okay than. Let me do my thing. "He said smirking as he leaned in again. He put his arms around my waist as I draped my arms over his shoulders. He he gripped my waist and gave me a peck on the lips. "I'll take you home. "He said letting me go.

.........
I than walked in the house with the reddest face. "Hey baby, the office told me your were sick. You okay? "My mom asked. I honestly almost forgot about the fact that u didn't stay at school for the last two periods. " I feel a little better. I just feel woozy. " I said holding my forehead. "Awww. Your face is even red. You must have ate  something bad. "She said. "Go upstairs and rest okay? "She said. "Mmkay. "I said walking upstairs. "Yo, how was your day? "My brother asked. "Yeah it's was okay; figuring you got someone babysitting me,"I said with a dry chuckle." Look I know it's weird but I want to have someone around you who will be willing to do the things I would do for you; and Quincey's the man for the job. I just want to keep you safe when I'm not their to do that. "He said making me nod my head understanding. "I see where you're coming from. But yeah Quincy is cool, we won't be having a problem," I said smirking continuing to walk to my room. No one has a clue.