Bottums up

LACEYS POV;
  "LACEY!!!! WAKE UP!! YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, CANT BE LATE!" I groaned from hearing stiles, why is he always yelling from down stairs? I jumped out of bed, knowing that I have a limited amount of time before my spaz of a brother come up and drags to me the Jeep. Walking over to my closet, and grabbing my outfit I chose for today, I went to the bathroom to start doing my makeup and getting dressed...

"Alright, maybe today won't be so bad

"Alright, maybe today won't be so bad." I started at myself in the mirror one last time before heading down stairs.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Stiles asked

"Umm... clothes." I could see the fire in his eyes already, is this really how my day is going to be?

"Stiles, leave your sister alone, she's fine." I turned around from hearing the raspy voice, to see my dad standing right in front of me

"DAD!!!" I yelled and jumped on him.

"Hahaha, hey lovey, how are you. I'm sorry I haven't even been able to see you at all. The station has been busy, and from what stiles told me, you've been pretty busy too, my supernatural daughter." I went wide eyed from what my dad just said

"Wait, you know?" I twisted my head back and forth from dad to stiles

"Haha, yeah, I've known for a while, now I need to go to the station, I'll see you both later." He have me a kiss on the head and waved to stiles, and left out the door.

"Why didn't he give me a kiss goodbye?.." I just looked at stiles from his stupid comment and threw an apple at him from across the kitchen, we both started laughing and got in the Jeep.

🎵and you've got a smile that could light up this whole town, I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down, you say your fine I know you better than that!...
Hey what you doing with a girl like that?..
She wears high heels
I wear sneakers
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time!
If you can see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along so why can't you see-e-ee you
belong with me-e-ee, you belong with me..🎵

   "Wow, I kinda expected you to have a bad voice, but your not so bad lace."

"Haha, jeee, thanks stiles"
we got out of the Jeep and was immediately greeted by Lydia and Malia

"Oh my gosh, that outfit is soo cute! And I've missed you so much!!!" Lydia squealed, coming up to me and giving me a long tight squeeze.

"Lydia, it is so NOT cute, she should NOT be wearing this kind of stuff to school." Stiles said as Scott entered the group

"I totally agree with that" then Scott, looking at my outfit with a disapproving look.

"Oh will you both be quiet" Lydia and malia hooked arms with me and we started walking off to go and get my schedule and locker.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright, this is your locker... if you need anything else, just come to me. I'll help you whenever you need." Lydia just smiled and walked away, as I was opening my locker, I saw Liam and mason in the corner of my eye, Liam seemed to be starting at me... so I tried to listen in on them as much as I could..