"Hey!" Yoongi's voice boomed as he ran towards them, anger flowing through his veins at the sight of what was going down.

The three hooded boys looked up at him momentarily before deserting the other boy who was now on the ground after being kicked several times.

They ran, Yoongi chasing them until they hopped a giant wall at the end of the alleyway.

Yoongi would've jumped it and chased them down, but the boys low groans from behind him stopped him from doing so.

He hurried back over to the boy, his face covered by his hair but the bruised on his arms showed clearly even in the darkness cast by the buildings either side of them.

"Are you alright?" He knelt down beside the boy, placing a hand on his back to lift him to sit. He was awfully light.

"I-I'm fine." He stutters pushing Yoongi's hand away.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed as the boy full out rejected his kindness, it's not like he does this often.

"Jeez I'm just trying to help." He sassed, putting his hands up in defence.

The unknown boy growled, looking up at Yoongi.

"I don't need it."

Yoongi's eyes widened as he looked at the boy who sat opposite him.

He knew this boy, it was the drunk teen he had arrested.

"Hey if know you!" He spoke, his eyes still wide with a smile on his lips.

"I don't care." And that's when the boy jumped to his feet, and little too quickly though because he just came falling back down again. Luckily though, Yoongi sprang up catching him before he hit the ground.

"Careful love, don't hurt yourself." Yoongi spoke softly, teasing the boy.

In return the boy looked away, pushing against the tight arms around his waist.

"What's your name anyway?" Yoongi finally asked, letting go of the boy to let him sit against the wall of one of the buildings.

The boy scoffed. "It's doesn't matter, officer." He hissed, putting emphasis on officer.

Yoongi sighed sitting next to the boy. "Don't call me that, call me Yoongi."

The boy looked him up and down for a brief second, as if skeptical of him. "Jimin." He said rather quickly.

"So Jimin," Yoongi sighed, leaning his head against the brick wall. "Does that happen often?" He asked pointing at the wall at the end of the alley.

"Does it matter?" Jimin whispered, his voice now longer hostile but very sad sounding instead.

But Yoongi just waited. Jimin looked up at him, hoping he would drop the topic but he didn't.

"Just when I'm alone."

Yoongi sighed again, standing up to dust off his jeans before holding an outstretched hand to the saddened boy.

"If that's the case then let me walk you home." And Jimin raised a brow, taking his hand nonetheless because hey, he's the cop who arrested me!

"I can't go home." He stated rolling his eyes. He began to walk but stopped and hissed in pain when his whole body began to hurt.

Yoongi, being the nice guy he was, placed an arm around his waist, smirking when Jimin had no other option but to accept it.

"Why can't you go home?" He asked the two now walking out into the bright street.

"None of your goddamn business Yoongi." Jimin growled once again, making the elder chuckle.

"Alright then." He spoke cheerfully as they wandered down the street. "Guess I'll just have to buy you something to eat in that nice diner over their."

*End of flashback*

Yoongi smiled to himself.

Man he was quite the flirt. Not that he complained much, it was fun to tease the younger back then. But little did he know, that Jimin would turn around and kiss him years later.

He placed his arms under Jimin's legs and arms, lifting him bridal style off the couch and through the apartment towards Jimin's room.

Once inside, he lay the boy in his bed, placing the covers over him quietly to avoid waking him.

He placed an innocent kiss on his forehead before walking out of the room and into his own.

He was just praying that Jimin wouldn't remember in the morning.

-

Super short chapter I'm sorry. I promice I'll make the next one longer.

I just felt like back story was needed seeing as you know very little about their past so far.

Also--

Hoseok and Namjoon will make an appearance in chapters to come, maybe some Namjin if you want?

HAPPY NEW YEARS BY THE WAY!!🎉🎊