The two speeded away as fast as they could.

the strawberry blonde gave a short smile, pleased and thanked him.

"Such a snappy girl." He scolded, playfully to her. "Your welcome. Come on let's go eat dinner, the rest is waiting for us."

"More like waiting for you."

The two sat at the dinning table with the inner circle. Klaus sat at the head and Hayley was also at the head, Rory next to her.

The atmosphere was terribly asphyxiating — and quiet. Making it awkward for everyone, without counting her.

Aurora was smiling while waiting for the food to come.

The hybrid hit his wineglass with a spoon — making a clinching sound come from. He moved his king chair back and stood up with a sloppy smile.

Beginning his speech.

"Let us begin with a toast to our shared gift, immortality. After a thousand years were one might expect for life to be less keenly felt, for its beauties and his sorrows to diminish with time, but as vampires, we feel more deeply then humans could possible imagine."

Klaus made a gesture with two of his fingers to the row of waiters who stood neatly next to each other and came forward

"Insatiable need."

The waiters are compelled.

Rory thought, eyeing their robotic movements.

"Exquisite pain."

They cut into one of their wrists. The fresh blood fell into the dinner plates.

The werewolf and banshee were glad that they didn't have some.

The banshee did hide her face when she saw them cutting their wrist open.

"Our victories and our defeats." He said looking at Marcel.

He raised his glass. "To my city, my home again. May the blood never cease to flow."

"And the party never ends." Marcel ended.

"To new orleans." Diego cheered.

"New orleans."

Almost everybody took a sip.

"I understand that some of you may have questions regarding the recent change in leadership, and I invited you here tonight to assure you that you are not defeated. No. My intentions moving forward are to celebrate what we have, what Marcel, in fact, took... and built into this... a true community of vampires."

"What about her, the wolf?" The African - American pointed out.

"Had you let me finish, Diego, you would know that there is, of course, two further matter I would like to address. " The blonde man said with a smirk.

The blonde man walked towards the two and put both his hands on their shoulders.

Aurora relaxed under his touch.

"As many of you know, the wolf is carrying my child. Consequently, I trust you will all pay her the appropriate respect. However, I understand that some of you are concerned by this vicious rumor. That I intend to use the blood of our child to create hybrids. I assure you, I do not."

"Father of the year." Hayley stated sarcastically.

Rory kicked her leg.

"And what about the human? Why are we protecting her?"

"Aurora? No she isn't exactly human. She is a good friend of mine, very loyal. But it's her choice, so if she wants to say what she is, she can now say it out loud, now."

Rory shaked her head.

"And I also want you to respect her don't cause her any harm or I will have to punish you. It appears I will have to earn your trust. Very well! We'll eliminate the root of your anxiety. You see, how can I sire any hybrids if there are no more werewolves alive in the bayou to turn?"

Rory slammed her hand on the table in fury and shock.

"What, no? Klaus, no." Hayley's face turned from boring to sad.

"So eat, drink and be merry, and tommorow I suggest yourself a little wolf hunt. Go ahead. Have fun. Kill them all."

The werewolf hugged Rory and Rory hugged back.

The two slipped through pair of men when Diego walked in.

"Going somewhere?"

Elijah came with superspeed and broke his neck.

"Thanks." She gave a smile with her lips closed.

The original smiled back at her.

"You shouldn't be here. Klaus has his guys watching over us."

"I wouldn't worry about them." Elijah asurred, confidently.

"Agh!"

Aurora looked behind her and saw two guys thrown to the
ground — showing that it was Rebekah who took them down.

"Come. We mustn't linger." Elijah demanded, walking to the exit. "Let's get you both someplace safe."

"No." Aurora shaked her head. "We're fine. The werewolves are the people you have to worry about."

__________

I'm home again and I'm not happy.

Daymara