The cover winner and...

Hello there my lovely people ;)

Hey you like free stuff right? Well then keep reading. ;)

First of all, thank you to all of you who took time out of their day to vote for the cover on my blog! Hundreds of you voted on the best cover, and there was a clear winner.

Here is a link to the winning cover: http://elle-brace.awesomeauthors.org/cover-poll/

So congratulations! (He doesn't want me to post his name on the post but his name will be in the book). We now have an official cover for the book yaaaaay!

And just as a random side note. Some of the covers in the cover contest were submitted by my publishing company (big thanks to BLVNP's graphics team). However the majority of the covers done by you guys, had more votes than the ones created by the professional graphic artists.

So yah... you guys are not only awesome friends, but also awesome artists! And I am going to reward you for it!

I've created something awesome for you guys. And it is noted on my thank you note and cover winner announcement on my blog.

http://elle-brace.awesomeauthors.org/cover-poll/

But in case you just feel lazy and don't want to read that (I know the feeling ;P, long week and all) then I'll mention it here. I have re-written a chapter in Adrian's perspective and it's live on amazon NOW!!!! WOOOHOOO the moment most of you have been waiting for!

It'll be free on Amazon for this week and this week only (it will be free until the 28th of May)! So go get it right now:

Go to my blog and click the "FREE EBOOK" button below the sign up form. :)

However I know a lot of you might be reading this post after the 28th of May, and I want to make sure that I am taking care of you (you guys are so awesome to me I just need to be equally awesome back!). But my publisher can't give the mini book for free after the 28th because of Amazon conditions. So instead I will give you the book for free if you sign up on my blog, after the the 28th!

So go sign up on my blog right now! I am going to be giving live updates as well.

And if you are impatient (like myself With like everything, hehe), then go get the The Assistant - Mini Book, on Amazon right now!

www.amazon.com/Inside-His-Head-Assistant-Mini-ebook/dp/B00KI7QKGI

I will see you in the next post fellow readers! Stay beautiful, love you all! Xx