Chapter 1: I Love You

The slight ray of sunshine, seeping through the curtains onto Jungkook's face. He rubs his closed eyes with his right hand. He's awake but didn't feel like opening his eyes yet. He tried to reach over the other side of the bed. He opens his eyes quickly when he feels the cold side of the bed. He looks over the room, trying to find someone. His someone.

Jungkook lifts the duvet off his body and tries to get down the bed. Once his feet touched the floor, he groans at the coldness. With still messy hair, shirtless pajama and half-open eyes, he walks towards the kitchen. The most possible place where his living angel would be.

'Bingo!'

Jungkook smiles when he saw his husband, Jimin, happily humming to a song that he's unfamiliar with while swaying his hips to the rhythm. He slowly tip-toeing towards his husband and snakes his arms onto Jimin's small waist, earning a small yelp from him.

"Jungkook! You scared me!" he turns his head slightly, looking at Jungkook's smirking face.

"Serves you right for leaving your husband in a cold bed"

"Well, good morning to you too" Jimin said sarcastically. Jungkook laughs seeing Jimin's eye-rolls at him.

"Good morning babe. I'll just go wash up first" he kiss Jimin's cheeks before running towards the bathroom.

Jimin shakes his head looking at his husband's act. Three years of marriage and Jungkook haven't changed a bit. Jimin thought that he's lucky to have Jungkook as his husband. Yeah he's a bit possessive, easily jealous and childish. But he has that side of romantic, understanding and protective in him too which makes Jungkook a very special person for Jimin.

--------------------------

"So baby, what's your plan for today?" Jungkook asks while nibbling on his toast.

"Taemin hyung is in town. He said he wants to buy something here and asks me to accompany him. Can I?"

"Taemin? Babe...... you know I don't really like you going out with other guy right?"

"Jungkookie~ Taemin hyung is like a brother to me. You shouldn't be jealous of him babe" Jimin kisses Jungkook's cheeks, slightly amused looking at pouting Jungkook.

"Ughhh... fine. But be back before dinner. I still want to have dinner with you"

"Of course! How can I leave my husband eating dinner all by himself right?" Jimin smiles sweetly at Jungkook, thankful for letting him go and meet Taemin.

Jungkook cannot deny that he's jealous when Jimin is with others.

-----------------------------------

"Taemin hyung!"

Jimin waves his hand at the boy across the street. Luckily his voice is loud enough for Taemin to notice his small body.

"Jiminie~" Taemin waves back.

"Wahhh hyung! I missed you so so much!" Jimin immediately hugs Taemin as he missed the other boys too much. Of course he did, he barely able to go back to his hometown, therefore he really miss all his friends and families.

"I miss you my cute little Jiminie~"

"How's everyone? I miss everything back in Busan, hyung"

"Yeah right. You have your possessive husband, as if you're going to remember any of us."

"Heyy~ I love Jungkook but I love my family and friends too" Jimin pouts while smacking Taemin's hand lightly.

"I'm just kidding cutie~ let me treat you something today okay?"

"Yes! I love you hyung~" Jimin jumps in excitements before dragging Taemin to his favorite bakery.

Needless to say that both of them enjoyed a very wonderful evening together, talking about how they miss being at their hometown together like they used to. If anyone would take one look at these two boys, they would mistake them as a very, very close brothers looking at how they treated one another.

For some reason, Jimin was glad he has Taemin as his friend. All day long, Jimin keeps on asking about their hometown, telling how he miss them all and how he miss doing things with Taemin like how they used to when they're younger. But once Taemin asks if he wants to go back with him, Jimin just smiles and told him, he'd love to, but he wants Jungkook to be there too. Taemin smiles looking at his favorite younger brother, he's glad that Jimin is happily living with Jungkook.

-------------------------------------

"Jimin ah, are you happy?"

Jimin lifts his head, looking at Taemin. His hand still stirring the coffee in front of him. Jimin smiles at Taemin, he knows exactly why Taemin asked him that. Jungkook is a sweet, caring and loving husband, but he can be a real possessive and hot-blooded sometimes. It was not a weird thing if Taemin worried about him.

"Hyung, jungkook gave me everything. Not just money and stuff, but everything-everything."

Taemin raised his eyebrows, looking for assurance in Jimin's words. Jimin chuckles at his hyung's expression, he playfully slaps the Taemin's hands.

"It's the truth! You have to stop worrying about me. I'm happy, perfectly happy." Jimin assures Taemin once more time.

"Hyung, I know you're worried about me. Everyone does. But believe me, I wouldn't trade this life with anything in this world. I'm happy with him and I want to be with him forever if I could. He's my everything hyung."

"I know. I'm glad it was him." Taemin smiles at Jimin before changing the subject again. Jimin was glad Taemin asked him about it. At least he can say, he can tell him that he's really happy.

The rest of the day was spent wonderfully by these two. They went shopping, eating, going to watch movies and everything. Jimin also bought a few things for his family and asked Taemin to bring them home. Taemin fakes a whine looking at how much Jimin has bought for his family, telling him that it would be hassle for him. But of course, one pout from jimin changes everything immediately. Taemin indeed ended up bringing all those bags to his hotel.

To be honest, he didn't mind. Not even the slightest.

#############################################