Chapter 7

"The court finds you guilty of your charges Melissa Jackson and Heather Fade. 25 to life better yet life." The judge slammed her gabble down. "Court dismiss." Sarabi smirked and hugged her family has everyone go up.

"Please don't take us to prison!" Melissa and Heather said yelling and kicking. I was a 6 month trial against the two. Heather was fresh out now she was going back in. It was Melissa first time but at least they would be in there with each other.

"Justice has been served." Sarabi said walked out the court room. Hearing they'er screams some what made her happy.

"Well it's about time for me to go to work mom." Noah kissed Sarabi on the cheek and hugged the kids.

"You take care of my business you hear?" Sarabi sounded like Victoria."I have put high security in that place there better not be a spider that can get passed them."

"Yes ma'am I understand."He smiled at his mother.

"Let's go home." Everyone got in there cars and went home. Sarabi finally got her peace when she got home. The kids were in the game room. Noah was at work. Paul went home, and Joey laid beside her in her bed.

"You finally got it," Joey pulled his wife in his arms. He snuggled her and kissed her cheek."You got your peace and your quiet."

"Yea, you can say that."She smiled and turned to look at her husband."I just hope it last."

"I hope it will too." Joey soon fell asleep and so did Sarabi. Joey's arms were still wrapped around Sarabi. Sarabi was under his arms and couldn't move so she fell asleep with Joey. Sarabi finally got her peace and quiet. And she could finally be happy. She hopes that it can last this time or forever for that matter. Sarabi's anger was replaced with happiness and she couldn't have it better.

THE END

A/N: Look out for Summer Helps it's how Noah meets his wife! Thank you for reading much love❤️ Sarabi finally got it.

KDF_28