Weird cuddles [ Todoroki Shouto x Reader ]

"Shouto it's kind of cold." you mumbled to your boyfriend whose hands are wrapped around you. He hummed and opened his eyes, shifting his position to a more comfortable one. 

"Oops. Sorry. It became a habit." He replied, and a few minutes later his body became warm. You chuckled and turned yourself around, facing the red and white haired boy so that you could cup his cheeks.

"I love you." You told him whilst your finger caressing and tracing the scar on the left part of his face. He smiled at the sensation of your warm hand and nuzzled his face onto your palm. "I love you too." He answered.

It's been a while since the two of you last cuddled. Due to all the school work and such, it became hard for the both of you to spend time together. Both missed the presence of one another. 

You nuzzled your face on his chest, diving deeper into his scent. "Did you feel lonely?" He asked as you felt the vibrations of his voice in his chest, and somehow you find it really soothing.

"Yeah, I was thinking of you a lot." You answered nonchalantly, then suddenly his body became warmer than usual. You chuckled at the feeling, "Are you flustered? It's getting really warm." you said and hugged him tighter.

He groaned, frustrated by how you're able to easily feel and guess his emotions despite being the stoic one in class. His body temperature returned to normal, the fuzzy warmth back on his body.

"We have the weirdest cuddles, don't we?" You asked. He chuckled in response. 

"Yeah. But I love them anyway." 

  ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ 

Hello yes my first update here in this book is too short and sucks ass but I'm warming up okayy. Also, wow I missed writing a lot. Praying that my writing improves more?? yea

ㅡ Marsh ♡