I'm sorry

I don't feel like being on this app anymore....but I don't want to leave my friends are you guys.....there's too much drama here and it just hurts me...I already have to deal loving a guy that basically hurts me because I care about him (and of course my friends:) ) but it hurts loving my friends because I have to deal with friend drama I have to worry about my friends with depression, I'm scared I might lose my friends, I wanna help but the thing is.....

I'm scared.....

I'm scared I might say something wrong.....and then....I lose them.....

"Anything that is beautiful, people want to break, and you are beautiful...I'm afraid"

It's hard to see your friends depressed and you ignore them hopefully waiting for someone else to help them.....but sometimes no one would really help and you just worry and worry and cry and cry....

I'm sorry I haven't made any creepypasta x child reader book chapters which was total fucking cringe at the start...ha...

But I'm not killing myself because if I did....

Sage would become more depressed

Charles would probably be upset

My grandparents would be upset too

My little cousin would grow up without her older cousin she loves

All my other friends....would just....probably

CRY

I always wanted to become a writer and comic maker and share my creativity on here but all I see is drama.....well it's the internet so :')

"I'm okay I'm okay..." I tell myself before breaking down crying...

I'm sorry I posted this on here I should just keep my godamn mouth shut..... :')