Ben drowned x Female! Gamer! Child Reader

(you're gonna be 14 btw....)

Ben's Pov:
So boring when you play videogames alone....well Jeff's alright....but he rampages when he loses....I'm okay with something like that, just not to much yelling.

"Ben you look lonely like barbie lost Ken" Mystery said as she sat down by me "Mystery.....I want another kid" I said.

"Y-you do?" Mystery said while blushing "yes....I want another gamer kid...than sheik..." I said as I kissed her cheek.

*Where's the lemon? File not found:Lemon BenxMystery*
(the readers face)

*Where's the lemon? File not found:Lemon BenxMystery* (the readers face)

(few years late enough for you to be fourteen cause I'm lazy XD)

"Dad....can I ask you something?" (btw I did the math and sheik was 8 when his sister was born and now he's 22 cause after 14 years) I looked and smiled at my 14 year old daughter......Y/n...."Yes sweetheart?" I said "Did I have a brother?" I gasped....Sheik....My son....my lil bro....not anymore....my big bro.

"Yes....His name was Sheik...he had a friend.... (.3.) named Jill....they loved eachother...he hides from you....he's scared you'll hate him....but he's still here...." I said as I gave Y/n a picture of Sheik when he was 8 years old.

"My big brother....I want to see him...but where in the mansion?" Y/n asked me "Idk....it's a mystery....wanna play super smash bros?" I asked "Sure" Y/n said as we played our game.....Sheik....I hope you're still alive....and see you're sister....

I tried....I wanted to say something.....I might use my Oc's for this....a lot....please don't hate me....but....well it depends on who I'll do....this is a warning okay?