Till The End... Part 1

Tobias Pov

I'm dreaming peacefully of the life that Tris and I could have. She will soon pick her apartment and I'm gonna ask her to live with me. We would be together and make each other happy and be there when the other needs it. Tris and I could get married and have kids and be the most perfect little dauntless family.

I'm awoken by movement in my arms and I open my eyes to see Tris standing up and walking towards the door.

"Tris. It's like 2 am. Its time to sleep." I say groggily as i stand up. She still continues to walk towards the door and I run up an stand in front of the door.

"Tris let me take you to your room I... ZEKE, URIAH!" I yell for her siblings as I see Tris' eyes no longer the blue grey I fell in love with. They are now solid black, meaning she is under a simulation. 

I immediately bend down and wrap my hands around her waist and lift her over my shoulders. She is punching at my back and kicking me. She doesn't get a good hit until her foot comes up and hits me in the face. Not expecting that I fall backwards, pushing her up so that she doesn't get hurt. Tris lands on top of me and she immediately tries to get up but I hold her down.

"Four what is happening? Are you hurting her?!" I see Zeke come around the corner from the hallway and run over to me.

"Zeke she is under a simulation," I manage to get out right before Tris catches me off guard and elbows me in the face. She stands up and heads to the door. I look up in time to see Uriah catch her and hold her arms behind her back. Zeke comes over to me and holds out a hand, and I gladly take it and stand up.

"What the heck? Why is she like this? And where is she trying to go?" Uriah questions as Zeke walks over to him and helps hold her from escaping, still being as gentle as possible. 

I wipe the blood from under my nose and touch the spot on my forehead where Tris kicked me. I gasp slightly as I feel stinging and I decide to take care of it later. "I have no idea where she is going, but whatever Eric put into her neck last night has to be what is controlling her."

"Tris please don't resist. I know you're stronger than this simulation. Please don't go. Eric will most likely try to kill you if you leave and I can't lose you. Tris just fight it please!" Uriah begs as his grip on Tris loosens. I quickly notice and run over to try and help her but she gets a hand loose and chaos erupts.

Tris elbows Uriah with her left arm and as I come up to her, she kicks me in the stomach making me topple over. I look up and see her take a punch at Zeke but he ducks. If this were any other fight he could have easily made a hit but this isn't a normal fight. This is with Tris who is being controlled against her will to hurt the people she loves.

Zeke tries to grab her arm but misses and she hits his face. He doesn't go down and tries again and grabs her arms. Tris struggles to get out and as I stand up to help him, I hear him yell in pain and let go of her.

She runs out the door before any of us could grab her again. 

"You oaky Uriah?' I ask and hold out a hand to pull him up. He takes it and says,"She hit me really hard but ill survive. Zeke?"

"She bit me." He says looking at his arm.

I look at his arm and see teeth marks on his skin and blood coming from the open wound. "Wow. This is where you can tell she held back on you guys during any fights in the arena. She took all three of us down." I say amazed.

"Be amazed with her later. We need to follow her!" Uriah yells, already out the door.

We run to the pit, searching frantically for Tris. Zeke splits off and runs toward Eric's apartment while Uriah and I look in the cafeteria. We search down every hall on our way, and when we get to the cafeteria, she is no where to be seen. All of a sudden, I get an idea.

"Uriah. The Chasm." Thats all I have to say and we are running there. Zeke catches up to us, saying that no one is in his apartment. I tell him where we are going explains how Eric might want to bring tris to a secluded spot where no one can wander there by accident.

I sprint as fast as I can, desperate to get Tris to safety. I down know what Eric plans but from what he said to Tris earlier, its nothing good. 

As we are running, I hear Zeke, who is beside me, mumbling to himself. I don't catch it all but I did hear, "How could I have let this happen? I should have done better." Zeke is blaming himself. I know he is their guardian now with their mom gone, but he shouldn't blame himself. 

We round the last corner and I gasp at what I see. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------