He smiles widely kissing you before whispering,

"I love you so much."

Yoongi

You heard him get up from the bed.

You turned around as he wrapped his arms around you, rounding you in a hug.

"Oh baby, its okay we can always try again." He soothes.

You giggle shaking your head.

"These are happy tears babe, I'm pregnant!" You laugh. 

His eyes go wide.

"Really?!" He gasps.

You nod and he squeezes you tightly.

"Oh my god!"

Finally after 8 months of trying and trying, you'd both be getting your baby.

Hoseok

Hoseok walked in rubbing his eyes yawning.

"Jagiya, why are you up so early?" He asks groggily.

You freeze wiping away your tears.

"I had to do something." Your voice wobbled.

When he heard your heavy voice he instantly woke up. He walked towards you and cupped your cheeks.

"Jagi, what's wrong?" He worriedly asked.

You gripped his shirt tightly in your fists. You look into his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Oppa, I'm pregnant." You slowly let out.

You stare at him with a smile and wait for his reaction.

He starts smiling wide and kisses you deep. You wrap your arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. You part lips and connect your forehead.

He looked into your eyes and smiled.

"That's amazing." He whispered.

He pulled you over to the bed and you both cuddled in it. You couldn't help but smile when you felt him tracing circles on your stomach.

He was going to be a great dad.

Jimin

You walked out of the bathroom looking at Jimin who was nervously biting his nails. He looked up at you who was shocked. He came over and hugged you tightly.

"Baby, what is it?" He urged holding your sides.

You looked up at him with your tear filled eyes.

"Its positive," you started, "I'm pregnant."

His lips curved into a smile and pecked your lip.

"Amazing!" He shouted.

You giggled as he picked you up and threw you on the bed gently to cuddle.

Taehyung

You walked out of the office into the waiting room to find your nervous husband. You walked towards him and he looked at you waiting for an answer.

You instantly smile knowing his reaction.

"I'm pregnant." You say with a smile.

Just like on command he smiles wide shouting,

"I'm gonna be a dad!"

Before hugging the daylights out of you. You giggle trying to hush him down.

"Oppa shh! I'm excited too." You giggle.

He kisses you and hugged you once again. You looked up at him and sigh.

"Can we go home?" You say looking up.

He nodded.

"Yeah let's go."

Jungkook

You were so scared to tell him...you didn't know how to tell him. And you most definitely couldn't keep it from him.

You heard the keys jingle and you froze. He was home...this was the moment where everything crumbles.

"Jagi, I'm home!" His voiced echoed.

He walks upstairs to your room and saw you sitting on the side of the bed. He walked over to see that you were crying. He instantly put his arms around you.

"Jagiya what's wrong?" He pouts.

You sobbed into his arms.

"I'm so sorry oppa, I really am." You sob.

He let's go looking at you confused.

"What do you mean baby?" He stated softly.

You cried and looked at him with your puffy eyes.

"I'm pregnant..." You say slowly.

You watched his reaction and it broke you.

You placed your face in your hands and bawled. He pulled your hands away from your face and you looked at him.

You saw he was smiling. You were confused.

"Jagi that's amazing!" He whisper shouts.

You sniffed.

"Y-You aren't mad?" You ask confused.

He chuckles.

"I mean I am shocked and we are young but I'm so happy I'm having my first born with the woman I love." He states.

You smile and sob harder. He chuckles and hugs you tightly. That was a better reaction than you though it was.

A/n: so sorry that this was short. I didn't know what to write!! Hope you liked this. Vote and comment what you think!! Thanks! Mwuaph!