"My t-team can d-do this without me," I said as I looked at my team with hope, but the girls, excluding Sierra, looked at me like they were going to toss me off anyways. Cody at least had pity in his eyes.

"Your challenge begins with a dive off beautiful, wherever we are, falls into the lagoon far below."

"Which is full of what, sharks?" Noah asked his sarcastic tone making me smile.

"Nope," they all sigh in relief, but I felt like something was up. "Electric eels and sharks," I knew it. "Players must tag team dive into the infested waters, for as long as you can hold your breath, to search the lagoon floor for pirate treasure. Aka the golden chain Chef always wears on karaoke night. First team to bring me Chef's treasure wins a major advantage in the next challenge. So, good luck especially to Team I am super duper mega whopper hot. With Izzy and Owen out of commish, you'll have to work extra hard to make up for their absence."

"No problem, Tyler, It's your lucky day. You get to do all the dives." Noah says as I look over at their team of three.

"Yeah, wait," Tyler said as I shook my head at him.

Cody goes first for our team as DJ is still his own team and Tyler goes for Team Chris. "Ready, steady, freddy, go!" Chris calls as all three dive.

Cody comes up empty handed as do the others. Tyler dives again as does DJ as Cody tags Heather. She gets distracted by Alejandro, who was taunting her, as she belly flops onto the water. Heather tags Sierra who does a cannon ball as water falls on us causing an eel to land on Courtney's head shocking her and also Gwen. Tyler keeps jumping and pulling up objects that aren't the chains as our team cycles through skipping me. I see Gwen having a little problem with the sun. "H-here Gwen use m-my coat." I drape it over her to block her from the sun.

"Thanks, whoa," She trips on a rock pushing me over the edge as I take a deep breath before hitting the water. How did this happen? I ask myself as I slowly drift to the bottom. I then notice something gold out of the corner of my eyes. I decide to try to get over to it, more or less, I end up taking a hold of it as my vision blackens and I see someone coming towards me as my vision and thoughts turn blank.

When I come too I'm in the infirmary with Owen, Izzy, and an intern. 

"Hey Owen," I say then look over to Izzy who is doing something incredibly smart. "I-Izzy?" She turns to me and I can tell I don't want to know.

"Hey, Kaylub, you were out for a while." I nod to Owens words as a chainsaw cuts open the roof above Izzy and the army appear.

"Say goodbye Izzy, we're airlifting you home for special treatment." An officer said.

"Izzy's leaving the competition for good. Oh, Izzy, why did I ever want to breakup with you?" I look at Owen confused.

"Logic, we are incompatible, ergo the relationship must end. Adieu," she said as they took her away. I blink a few times.

"What, wait, Izzy." He tried to reach in the direction they took her, but she was long gone.

I soon get the okay to stand again as I go stand by Owen. 

"You okay?" I ask as he looks down.

"Yeah, I just miss Izzy." I nod agreeing with him. "You never knew what to expect with her." Then the song bell rang as I looked around to see Chris peeking in.

"This emotionally demented moment sounds like a song." I tilt my head as he smirks. The music starts.

Owen: I miss the way, Izzy said hello!