The Truth... And An Unpleasant Surprise

Bellamy POV
As we were walking, I could see Maddie giving me side glances. After what seemed like forever, she finally spoke up.
"I know you like her."
"What?"
"I know you like Clarke"
"Well of course I like her. She's my best friend."
"No. As in you're in love with her."

Shit, she knows.

"What, no I don't..", I said, slightly chuckling out of nervousness.

"Oh come on. Clarke had told me everything about you, about how you guys were co-leaders. And how you treated her like an angel."

It's true. I did treat her like an angel because that's what she was to me.

"Fine ok. I'm admitting it, I do love her. But i don't think she feels the same way.", Bellamy replied, the sadness obvious in his tone.

"Bellamy, trust me, she loves you too-"

Suddenly, a familiar voice cut her off.

"Bellamy? Bellamy are you here?"

Once she saw me, she ran to me and gave me a kiss. Maddie just scowled at her.

"There you are I've been looking everywhere for you!"

"Hey Echo! Yeah I was just talking with Maddie here. Maddie this is my... girlfriend, Echo"

"Yeah ok whatever," she replied, completely brushing her off.
"So when are you coming to our tent?.. I was thinking we could have some fun tonight.."

"Ok uh yeah sure, I'll be there after I make sure everyone's alright.", Bellamy replied, feeling a little bit awkward.

"Alright, bye sweetie! I'll be waiting..", she gave him a quick kiss a wink, before running off.

I turned to Maddie once Echo left, and I could see the hatred in her eyes.

I've got a lot of explaining to do...

Hello everyone! Thanks for reading this chapter! And yes, I did include Echo is this story even though I have her guts. But I had to include some angst in this. There will eventually be smut in this story but it'll take some time to get there now that Echo has changed things. I'm sorry please don't kill me! Haha anyways if you guys liked this chapter, feel free to comment what you think and hopefully I'll be uploading more soon if I don't drown in homework.
Bye, love you guys!