Chapter 2 : Avengers

Opening: Taylor Swift- Back To December.

💚3rd POV_💚

(Y/n) let her massive wings come out. That was one of her powers she loved. She could fly either way, but she could fly even faster with her wings. Her wings were pure white, beautiful, like an angel. She went into the sky and closed her eyes focusing on where the surge of magic was coming from. She instantly took off with a sonic boom. In moments she stops and looks down. Her eyes widen. Her heart began to race. Her mind spun around and around. There was only one man who could do this to her. The God of Mischief, Loki. He grew up..and man did he look better than ever. But then she saw him point some kind of spear towards a defenseless old man. (Y/n) saw the weapon went off. Luckily someone jumped in front of the old man and blocked it. The hit ricocheted off this man's shield and hit Loki. For a moment fear went through her. Until she saw Loki get up. (Y/n) mentally laugh at herself forgetting how strong Loki really was. He had the strength of a God. She decided to watch and wait to see how this would play out. (Y/n) realized Loki was the antagonist in this scenario. She couldn't help but wonder why though. Maybe these people had a connection on what happened in Asgard and that's why Loki was attacking their people. Maybe even a connection of why the destroyer was sent. However, she learned throughout the year's, not everything appears as it may seem. (Y/n)  didn't want to believe it, but maybe Loki was attacking them for no reason. A few minutes passed and another man came along. He, however, was in an armored suit. Like some kind of ironman. Behind him appeared a flying aircraft. Last time (Y/n) remembered humans wasn't this advance. Well with the exception of Wakanda. She watched as Loki gave up. She frowned slightly. This was not of his nature. (Y/n) knew if Loki wanted to he could take all of them out. She watched him board the ship. He was very smart about how he did things She knew this was probably part of his plan.  She followed behind the plane. She made sure that she stayed a safe distance away from the aircraft.  As she followed a storm began to brew. Lighting flashed through the sky. It lights the sky up. She felt magic again. The same magic frequency Loki gave off. Then she saw him. He lands on the plane. Thor! She hasn't seen her friend in forever. She watched as he easily took out the man in the iron suit. Then she saw him grab Loki and flew off. (Y/n) followed. She, to be honest, was a very noisy person. Rather reviling herself she watches and waits. Giving her a few moments to make a plan of attack, if her assistance was needed. Before anything was to get more heated between the two brothers Thor was suddenly knocked off the hill by the man in the iron suit.  She waited and slowly came out from the rock she hid behind. She figured Thor was more than capable of handling himself. This gave her a chance to privately talk to Loki. She hoped to clear up what last happened between them.   
"Loki?" She whispers, her heart began to race,  pound out of her chest, she felt as if it was about to explode. Loki quickly turned around and stared at her for a moment.
"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked in a cruel harsh tone. She was taken back for a moment. 
"I...I sensed your magic...I thought you would be more than happy to see me." (Y/n) said.
"Well, your mistaking. Now. If I was you I would leave. " He said and looked into her (e/c) eyes with cold green ones. Once the eyes were filled with life and love.
"Loki...That weapon...It was giving off a lot of magic energy. Where did you get it?" She questioned.
"I want you to leave. You left me before what makes this any different?" He asked and glared.  She knew he was still hurt from her leaving him the first time. Obviously, he didn't know what had happened.
"Please...Loki I'm so sorry. " She pleaded with him.
"If you were sorry you would have let Heimdall tell me where you were.  I would have come to you." He said and sighed.
"Loki, I still love you. That hasn't changed... "
"Well, I can no longer return them feeling. I have changed and so has those feelings for you."
"Why did you change?"
"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ?! Answer me that!" He snaps and looked at her.
She didn't say anything and looked down.
"Lets...just...Why didn't Heimdall answer me a couple years back?  Why was the destroyer here? Why are you attacking them?!" She yelled changing the subject. He didn't answer her for a moment. Loki just looked at her.
"...Well...Father fell into the Odin sleep. The frost giants attacked and I saved them. They said Thor betrayed us. He was the liar...Before dad fell into the sleep...He sent Thor off.  I decided to take matters into my own hands...It hurt having to fight my brother...But the destroyer nor I was strong enough...They blamed me and of course, since Father favored Thor he believed him...then I was banished..." He whispers and gave such an innocent face to cover the lie. She felt so bad for him and hugged him, falling for his tricks
"Loki...you poor man...your such a hero." She said softly oblivious to what had really happened. Loki hugged back, however, he held a smirk back. Knowing if he could trick (Y/n) he would win this battle he was about to have. He pulled away and looked down sadly. He knew how to twist emotions.  Knowing (Y/n) and her love for him she would be the easiest target for him to manipulate.
"Now these people allied with Thor ...He is tricking them making me seem like the bad guy...But I just want to make sure that my world as others is safe. " Loki said looking into her eyes. His hand slowly touched her cheek. His eyes looked into hers.
"Help me...I am sorry...I still love you..." He whispers in a soft yet seductive voice. She nods and smiles softly.
"I'll help." (Y/n) said with no hesitation.  Something felt off. She usually followed her instincts. But, Loki was her weakness. He always will be her weakness. She loves him. 
"Who gave you this power ?" (Y/n) asked.
"His name is Thanos. He is-"
Hearing that name she instantly moved away from Loki.
"Thanos...You allied with him?!" She yelled.
"Yes." He simply said.
"He is a murderer.  He was the one who ordered the destruction of my world!" She yelled.
He didn't know what to say exactly.
"But he said he would help me...I am fighting for good (Y/n)." He whispers. They heard footsteps and then saw Thor.
"He lies. After you left he got good at it.  Don't let him fool you like he did everyone else. He is bad. He plans to take this world over to rule it."
"Oh come on brother.  What's the harm of ruling a few mortal?" He said having a smile on his face. She couldn't believe she fell for it. Then again he was the God of Mischief. 
"Enough Loki. I and my new friends are taking you to prison. " He said and grips Loki's arm.
"(Y/n) my opinion of you changed depending on who you will allie yourself with." Thor said looking at her.
"I will never join Loki knowing his alliances.  I allie myself with you for now." (Y/n) said to Thor. She looked at Loki with a harsh glare.
"Good. Now let us go."