At the park

Koro-sensei's POV
Irina and I decide to follow Nagisa after he was acting a bit off at school. We are now in some sort of secret spot at the park.

"What do you think he's up to?" Irina asked

"I don't know but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. I mean this is Nagisa we're talking about." I replied though I was curious to what on earth he was doing, and let just say we got our answers when Nagisa stop.

He looked like he was looking for something or someone. Then we saw a very familiar boy emerged behind Nagisa.

Nagisa's POV
"Where is he....." I whispered to myself then a pair of hands suddenly covered my eyes scaring the hell out of me.

"Guess who?" Said someone in a sing-song voice. I immediately recognized the voice as Gakushū Asano. I took his hands off my eyes and turned around to playful hit him.

" You. Scared. Me." I said while hitting him. "Ah, is my little blueberry mad at me." He said in a mocking voice. I made a "Hmmph" noise and pouted as best I could.

To my dismay, he snapped a picture of it. "I'm going to send this to Karma so thank for the cute picture." At that My blood ran cold if Karma got hold of that he'd show the whole class.

"NOOO! If you show that to Karma he'll never let me live it down! I can only deal with one of you sadistic ass's at a time!" He just held the phone higher so I couldn't get it.

As I struggled an idea popped into my head. A sly smirk found its way to my face. I quickly pressed my lips onto his, stunning him just long enough for me to snatch the phone away. I quickly deleted the picture before he could get his phone back.

Koro-sensei's POV
"A-are you seeing what I'm seeing?" I asked my fellow teacher.

"Yes, and I must say I'm proud of him using a kiss to distract Asano like that" I could feel my face turn purple with an x on it.

"No that's not what I meant. I meant the fact that our little angel Nagisa has fallen into the hands of a demon like him." Irina looked at me confused and said.

"Wait I thought you wanted the students to find love or are you just mad that he didn't get together with Kayano like you wanted."

"Oh no she found me out what to do what to do'

"Unlike those brats I could tell that Nagisa was being honest when he said he didn't feel that way for Kayano. I'm surprised you didn't." My face turned dark blue in shock.

"W-well ..... let's just watch!"

Nagisa's POV
"Oh, Na-gi-sa~" I turned around and started to sweat when I saw the sadistic smirk I knew all too well plastered on his face.

"I just riled up a bull, didn't I?" "Hehe, yup." Well, I'm screwed. I tossed him his phone before I sweep kick him off his feet and make a run for it.

"Hey! That's so cheating!" He yells as he chases me.

"You have longer legs then I do so I say it's fair!" I shout back. I was paying too much attention to him and almost ran into a tree, if not for my reflexes.