eight. answered inquiries

I gaze down at my hands as they shake uncontrollably, looking as if too much caffeine had caused an earthquake that shook my bones and numbed my icy skin. But, I knew damn well it wasn't the coffee that had caused me to jiggle like jelly, it was rather the fear and the fifteen milligrams of Adderall I had just taken to calm my worried brain. Tram and my dad know that I have no sense of care when it comes to my medication, yet they hide it in easy to reach places. 

Sighing. I snatch my phone from my nightstand, dialling Ethan's number as I walk to the kitchen. I was sick of waiting for his call, I feel tired but I know there is no chance of me sleeping until I know what the fuck was going on and what the fuck he was and, more importantly, why he sent me the location of a house where I was then attacked. It had nearly rung to its end while I placed the Adderall pills back into the medicine cabinet, mentally putting a useless curse onto him as if I was some kind of Witch, for all I know they could be real too. Luckily, he answered on what seemed like the last ring, his voice quiet and timid as he spoke a simple 'Hi, stalker'

"Hi, bastard boy, just ringing up to ask what the fuck?" I reply in a happy and calm tone, trying to keep as many hair strands in my scalp as possible. It was slightly difficult not to scream at him, considering he's a freaking supernatural creature, the only thing holding me back from rolling up to where his location told me he was because, apparently he's a bit dumb and naive, was the fact that I'm technically a supernatural being as well, just the shit kind because instead of the ability to fly I just speak to the dead.

"I can't explain anything to you over the phone, Gracie." His calming tone just pisses me off further for no apparent reason, probably just the fact that I'm on edge because someone just tried to insert a peephole into my skull and then ran off after being hit with a door handle. There must be more to that story considering he had a gun and I was nearly crying when I bashed him over the head.

I laugh sarcastically, tossing my head back slightly as I lean against the kitchen counter "Oh right, I'll just meet you at 62 Park Street where I'm assuming you live. Let's hope I don't get murdered on the way there,"

"Fuck sake, I have my location on again, don't I?" He asked more to himself, obviously annoyed over his senior moment. "I'll just come to your place then."

"No way, freak. How am I supposed to ignore you by next week if you know where I live?" I question, voice muffled by the chunk of plain wholemeal bread I stuffed into my mouth. I have no idea why a slice of bread was always my go-to snack but sometimes I end up eating the whole damn loaf by itself. "I didn't call you to organise a fucking play date, I called because I wanna know why I was almost murdered in a school and why your eyes glow and you get shark boys teeth. Side note, I'd also love an explanation on the whole pin drop thing from last night, that would be great,"

"And I told you, I can't talk about it over the phone-"

"Then when Ethan? Because, I'd like to know before I run away and join a commune, hell, at this point, I might even get a peace sign tattooed on my ass," I cut him off, finishing my slice of bread which results in me getting even more agitated than I already was

"Can you stop being difficult for five damn minutes?"

"Well, I took a lot of Adderall so who knows? But if the line suddenly goes quiet then you should call an ambulance." I advise as I begin moving toward my room, desperate to bury myself under the covers and protect my skin from the cold.