Part 2

Geo 

What to do today is the real question. Hell, its the question I ask myself everyday.  Jayden and Serenity are at school for the next 8 hours and I'm tired of the usual. Any other day I would go back home, take a nap, edit a video or film a reaction, then pick them up. Today has to be different. I start driving back home to set up the decorations I bought for Serenity. 

Serenity

The bell finally rang, telling everyone its 5th period. I gather my stuff and walk out my class to see Dylan leaning against the door. "Hey there little miss 18. You were so quick to tell us about your sex life you didn't get a chance to see the gift I got you"

"Correction lack of a sex life. But aww you didn't have to get me anything. "

"Relax you just turned 18 give it time. Do you wanna open it now?"

"Yes." I continued to open the bag. Theres a small wrapped box. "Aw Dylan you wrap like a girl" I carefully tear up the package to see its a small box. When I open it I see a belly ring. 

"I know you've been saying you wanted to get a belly button piercing so I went ahead and bought a ring for you and when ever you wanna go get it done ill take you"

"Actually do you wanna go now? I don't have anything important for the rest of my classes."

"Yeah for sure. Ask Gina if she wants to come with us"

I get ready to text Gina when she starts walking down the hall toward us. "I was looking for you guys"

Dylan: "Yeah sorry we just got busy"

Serenity: "We were gonna ask if you wanted to skip with us and go to the mall to get my belly button pierced"

Gina: "I can't I really wish I could though. Ill come over later and you could tell me how it went yeah?"

Serenity: "Yeah definitely"

Dylan

Im not really Friends with Gina. I'm only friendly with her because she is friends Serenity. I knew she wasn't gonna be able to come. She just turned 17, theres no way she would have been able to leave without her parents finding out.   

I also  don't really like Geo. Well its not that I have a problem with him but he's changed Serenity. Before him she didn't really have problems like her stalker that threatened her a few years back... but I can't be too mad cuz he's also the reason why she's so happy.

Serenity

The first thing we went to do is get my belly button pierced. I need to get It done as soon as possible so I can't back out later. The mall has a little shop where you can get tattoos and piercings. Dylan has a few small tattoos but he's gotten them all from the same guy. His tattoo guy is suppose to be doing my piercing. 

"You seem scared, do you want Dylan over here to hold your hand?" he said while rubbing alcohol on my stomach. "omg that would be great" Dylan walks on over and holds my hand. "Its okay you can squeeze my hand as hard as you want. 

"okay 1....2....3...."

---- 10 minutes later (12:50) ----

"Okay you wanna get Red Mango? I know thats your favorite"  He didn't really wait for an answer he just grabbed my hand and started toward the shop. 

I'm on my phone scrolling through Instagram when Dylan pops out of no where saying  "Actually I changed my mind"

Dylan

She's on her phone so I'm guiding her through the crowd. As we get to the front of the store I see Geo with another girl, laughing. I can't let her see this it would crush her, especially on her birthday. She only responds with "no I wanna get it pweasee" she said with an adorable voice and now I know she's really not gonna give it up. 

Geo

As I'm eating my yogurt I see Serenity walk in  the front door. It doesn't make sense. She didn't text me or call me to let me know she was here. I put my spoon down and I see her holding Dylans hand walking through the door. 

When she sees me she freezes and lets go of his hand. She seems mad but her expression quickly turns blank. She walked up to me ever so calmly and said "Hey when you're done here I need to talk to you. Ill see you at home" 

Serenity

As I walk away I hear "Juwany who was that?" She called him Juwany... not Geo only I call him that. Well me and his mom. 

"Do you want me to take you home now?" Dylan whispers in the quietest voice.

"No why should he ruin our fun? Ill talk to him when I get home."

---- After shopping (2:30) ----

As I'm unlocking my door I turn around to say bye to Dylan. He's the type of friend to wait for you to go inside before he drives away. 

"How was shopping with your little boyfriend?" Juwany says with so much attitude. 

"How was red mango with your little girlfriend?" I respond with just as much attitude