"Just let me love you." ♔

Do people even read this story anymore? I have my doubts.

°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°

What do you do when your friends and your boyfriend decide to drag you to a club because "it's friday night sweetie, who stays at home on friday nights?"

You drink, obviously.

But what if your name is Luke Hemmings and you're the lightest lightweight ever existed?

You bring a deck of cards from home and start playing with it on the table while your friends are on their 2nd round of beer and a bunch of other drinks Luke really doesn't know the name of. That's what you do.

"Babe?"

Luke looked up from his cards with questioning eyes and a starting headache because why the fuck did they need to blast the music so loud for?

"Wanna dance?", Michael shouted because, again, the music was too loud and he's sure all the people in the bar will wake up with a sore throat from shouting tomorrow.

Luke tilted his head to the side looking at his boyfriend, shrugged his shoulders and got up from the little sofa he was sitting on, leaving all the cards scattered on the table.

He took Michael's hand and walked towards the dance floor with him just as a slow song started to play, and slowly put his arms around the other's neck while they both swayed their hips to the melody.

"You smell." Wow Luke, great choice of words

Michael raised his eyebrows, slightly amused, "pardon?"

"I- nothing, I meant you smell like beer."

"Oh, yeah, it's the beer, aha." Of course it's the beer you idiot, Luke already said that.

Luke tried to look everywhere but Michael's eyes, but the latter noticed and started talking. "We've been together for a while, right?"

"Right."

"And- people who are together.. sometimes they do stuff, right?"

Luke smiled, "yeah! Like we do, we eat together, we go out together, we kiss, but we also play games!"

Michael bit his lower lip, eyes wandering everywhere, "right, right, we kiss and do all that but like, could we- would you feel comfortable doing more?"

"What do yo- oh.. oh."

"Yeah, oh."

"YES! I mean, yes of course, what if- we could go home now? You know, Calum and Ashton are at the table drinking their whole bodyweight in alcohol so.."

Michael looked at their table, seeing both Ashton and Calum laughing and he wouldn't be surprised if they were actually laughing at nothing, those two literally laugh at everything, and the alcohol was a great add.

"Uh, lets tell them both first, yeah? They kinda look drunk out of their minds, I wouldn't want to leave them alone in this place."

Both boys made their way towards the table quickly, hand in hand and started yelling to be sure that their friends heard.

"You guys okay?"

"We're absolutely.. great!", Calum said between laughs.

While Michael talked to them, Luke eyed his cards and started organizing them to take them home.
"Yeah I can see you are, Luke and I were thinking of going home, I'm calling you both a taxi to take you home, okay?"

"But.. it's to earlyyy to go home"

Luke looked at Calum, "Cally no, we're going home and you are too."

"But why are we.. why are we going home, again?", Ashton asked.

"Michael and I wanted to, umh, play with my cards.."

°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°
Look who's back

Both 5sos and I are back🎉 For the records, Luke and Michael did not end up playing cards when they got home oops

For the records, Luke and Michael did not end up playing cards when they got home oops.

I was listening to Let Go by BTS while writing this and I don't know how many times I wrote "Jimin" instead of "Luke" 🤦🏻‍♀🤦🏻‍♀

Speaking of which, I started writing a new story ("you can't keep up with one story and you're writing another one??" Yes.) and it would be amazing if you checked it out!😙😙

-lulu