"(Not so) effective mouse trap." ♔27.

While at the park, the boys decided to go to Ashton's house to spend the night, but lets say it wasn't really going how they planned.

"Calum, I swear to God..", Luke said, "give me that fucking remote or I'll flush your head down the toilet."

"Fuck you noodle-legs!", Calum yelled while running around the sofa.

Ashton looked at them from where he was sitting on the floor. He still doesn't understand why phone chargers were so short. "Can you cut this shit down? You look like 3 year olds."

"Can you guys fucking stop cussing?"

The three boys looked at Michael with a questioning look while the lastest came down the stairs with something in his hands.

"Honey..", Luke started.

"Where the fuck did you get that hamster?", Calum asked.

"Ash, I think I killed your hamster..", Michael announced.

"What!?" Ashton yelled whilst getting up, "wait, what? I don't have an hamster."

"Mikey, honey, that's a mouse-"

"How the Holy mother of God did you manage to kill a mouse, Michael?"

"I slipped over Ashton's notebooks when I walked in his room", Michael explained.

"What not- oh yeah, I should go clean that up.", he said starting his way to his room.

"Wait I wanna see the notebooks too! I love reading!" Calum said as he raced Ashton on the stairs.

Luke and Michael looked at them, then looked at eachother and went to sit on the sofa, with the mouse still in Michael's hands.

"Are you okay, Mikey?" Luke asked.

"I am," Michael nodded, "can't say anything for him, though."

Luke laughed, and Michael's eyes lit up at that sound.

"Mike."

"Mmh?"

"Can I kiss you?"

Michael stared at him, "Luke, I have a dead mouse in my hands"

"Oh, yeah that's.. That's true. I'm gonna get a bag to put it into."

Michael watched Luke getting up and going into the kitchen to get the bag, then looked at the stairs that take to Ashton's room, and then back at them mouse. "Fuckin' rat"

"Did you say something?", Luke asked while sitting back and handing Michael the bag.

"Mh?"

"I heard you say something, what did you say?"

"I, um, I said poor rat, totally didn't deserve to die like this."

"Yeah", Luke nodded, "wonder what it thought when it saw a huge butt falling over it"

"I'm gonna pretend that didn't offend me"

They heard something fall from upstairs and then a wild Calum appeared rolling down the stairs with Ashton behind him.

"Guys, Ash is amazing at writing! He's so talented, you should read what he writes!"

"Cal, I'm really not, I just write whenever I'm bored"

"Then you must be bored a lot, listen here guys", Cal started, "superstition lies in between what we can control and what we can't. Find a penny, pick it up, and you'll have good luck. No one wants to pass up a chance for good luck. But does saying it 33 times really helps? Is anyone really listening? And if no one's listening, why do we bother doing those strange things at all? We rely on superstition because we're smart enough to know we don't have all the answers. And that life works in mysterious ways."

"Ash, that's beautiful", Luke said

"Thank you Luke, it means a lot"

Michael looked at Ashton with pride. That was his best friend and he knew Ashton had a great mind and he deserved every compliment.

"Wait, why is that bag moving?"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
That was a quote from my baby Meredith Grey in Grey's Anatomy.

I guess I'm back? It's been so long since updated and I'm sorry, but I'm so much better now! Things are slowly getting better and I'm really glad, so I was able to write something for you guys.

Hope you are enjoying your holidays so far! When do you guys go back to school?

Also, do you guys have any questions for me? Idk, things you'd like to know (I'm really bored ok)

♡Lu.