Jade Thirlwall's deal

Jade and Perrie became close friends by the time that 1st period ended. Turns out, they both had the same classes throughout the day.

"I noticed you looking at Zayn," Jade said.

"Does he have a girlfriend or something?" Perrie asked.

"No. He hasn't had one since middle school when Alexa Baxter broke his heart for his best friend, Harry Styles," Jade replied.

"Oh. So that means he's single," Perrie said.

"Yeah. We should do this deal where I date Harry and you date Zayn. Of course, they're popular but we can have a chance," Jade replied.

"If they're popular like you say, then what makes you think and like us?" Perrie asked.

"You saw him yesterday in your neighborhood and I know almost everything about Harry Styles so how can this go wrong?" Jade answered.

"Ok...so when do we chase after the man of our dreams?" Perrie asked.

"Tomorrow. I'm not dressed my best," Jade answered.

Perrie looked at Jade's outfit. Jade was wearing a white buttoned up shirt with black suspenders, a black miniskirt, and a black bow on the shirt. She looked pretty.

"What are you talking about? You look prettier than me," Perrie argued.

"Stop it. You're just saying that to make me feel better," Jade replied.

"I'm not. You really look cute. That Harry is crazy for not liking you," Perrie said honestly.

Jade looked really pretty. Perrie suddenly wanted to beat up Harry Styles for his snottiness.

"That's what I've been saying since the seventh grade," Jade said.

"Good. Now, let's go to lunch and cheers to achieving our goals," Perrie declared.

"Aye! Aye!" Jade cheerily agreed.