I ran over to them and helped the little girl up.

Y/n: "oh my gosh are you guys alright". I asked worried.

The little girl nodded yes still startled at what happened and Namjoon groaned in pain.

Namjoon: "we're okay". He said sitting up.

The guy on the bike put his bike down and ran over to us worriedly.

Guy: "I'm so sorry I didn't see her there are you guys okay". He apologized.

Namjoon: "it's okay sir but you should watch where you're going you could hit someone". He said getting up and dusting off his clothes.

Y/n: "and you little girl you have to be aware of your surroundings okay". I said to her.

Little girl: "I'm sorry unnie I'll remember to do that next time". She said smiling cutely at me.

Namjoon: "you can go now sir everything is okay". He said to the guy.

He apologized once more before riding away on his bike.

Namjoon: " where is your mother little girl". He asked.

Little girl: "she's right over there". She said pointing at a woman who was walking over to us.

Woman: "oh my, you found my daughter I thought I lost her thank you very much for looking after her". She said thanking us.

Y/n: "it's okay don't worry about it". I said smiling brightly at her.

Woman: "come on let's go". She said taking her daughter's hand.

"Thanks again". She said waving at us.

Namjoon: "do you still want ice cream". He asked looking at me.

Y/n: "of course I do". I said pulling him to direction of the ice cream stand.

"What kinda of ice cream would you two like". The guy behind the stand asked us.

Namjoon: "I would like vanilla please and what would you like y/n". he asked looking at me.

Y/n: "um I would like cookies and cream please". I answered pointing at the ice cream.

(A/n: hehehe see what I did there)

"Okay here you are". The ice cream man said handing us our ice creams.

I was about to pay but Namjoon beat me to it.

Namjoon: "don't worry I'll pay". He said handing the money to the ice cream guy.

Y/n: "uhh thanks". I said flashing him a smile.

We sat down on a park bench eating our ice cream while conversing about school.

Namjoon: "you have a little something there". He said motioning to my my.

I whipped my face with a napkin the ice cream man gave me.

Y/n: "did I get it". I asked looking at him for an answer.

Namjoon: "umm no here let me help you". He said taking his napkin and whipping away the ice cream from my face.

I feel my face heat up because it felt like if his face was getting closer to mine.

Namjoon: "there you go". He said pulling away his hand and sitting back.

Y/n: "uhh thanks". I said trying to hide the fact that I'm blushing.

Namjoon: "it's getting late we should head home when we're finished eating". He said looking at his watch.

Y/n: "okay". I simply replied.

We silently looked at the sky as it turned darker and darker by the minute I'm completely amazed at the beautiful sunset.

Y/n: "wahh the sunset is beautiful isn't it". I said turning to look at him to find him already looking at me making my cheeks heat up again and turn tomato red.

Oh my gosh cheeks can you not stay one color. I said in my mind mentally scolding myself.

Namjoon: "uhh_ uh y_ yeah it does look beautiful". He said turning to look at the sunset.

Namjoon: "uh let's get going before it gets dark". He said standing up from the bench.