Amanda

I turned around it was her, "What are you doing here Amanda? where are the kids?!"  She smiled back "I hired a sitter I was out with a couple friends, what are you doing here? I thought you were recording today." My heart started pounding with guilt she doesn't know about y/n. " I am doing a fan video just getting to know her.." "Her?!" she yelled at me I had seconds to explain before she started a scene "Yes! her! don't worry about it Amanda, I'll be home before 6 ok?" I quickly kissed her on the cheek hoping that calmed down " I have to go now" I walked back around the corner back to y/n. 

"Hope I wasn't that long" I sit down at the table, " nah it was fine I was just listening to the classical music they have playing I am kinda a nerd when it comes to classical music. "Is that so? then what song is playing right now and who's it by?" I asked, It took her no longer than 20 seconds to reply," Alla Turca by Mozart"  Impressed I smiled lightly " not bragging or anything but I have a few covers on youtube have you listened to--" I was cut off by her reply " YES" she cleared her throat " sorry, that was creepy I have all of your covers downloaded onto my phone." she gave a small chuckle, she put a strand of her hair behind her ear and glanced across the room to where Amanda was sitting, "seems Amanda is here too, why don't you talk to her?" I looked back at Amanda and said "I already di--- I mean I talk to her everyday I'd much rather talk to you." Her face turned a bright red and she looked down "uh- not like that! since you've finished your food lets go somewhere else..?" she looked back up at me " Okay, like where?" I was lost in thought for a moment then I thought of the arcade but would she wanna be there? " how- about the arcade?" she smiled, and said " sure why not?" 

                        //time skip//

Y/N's PoV

I reached inside of my purple cat purse to get 50 cents for basketball, I tied my coat around my waist. I set a goal in my head "10 baskets" I whispered under my breathe he turned to me and chuckled, "That's it? I'm going for 20" I laughed " good luck with that" The timer started I was feeling pretty cocky and made a basket facing backwards.  I looked over my shoulder at Matt and smirked I looked at his score and he had 18 out of 20 I smiled and tackled him so he couldn't  make the basket again then I noticed. WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING I JUST TACKLED MATTHIAS? I helped him up and he pulled me down with him and he kissed my cheek. 

 the Holy bible guys! I hope yall like dis <3