Sweet muscle kook

Comincia dall'inizio

" y-yeah... " finally she breathed out."  really? " I asked, unknowingly my mouth curved a slight smile. She looked into my eyes shyly, with a small nod."  but it's not the main reason I pushed you away-"

" - am I not attractive? "
"  what?  No! It's - "
" my breath stinks? "
" jungkook,  no - " she started giggling.
" you already liked someone? "
" J -  "
" you're nervous? "
" well maybe but -  "
" you don't like me? "
"  jungkook hold up! " she put a hand in front of my face to stop me,  and so I did. She laughed slightly before fixing her gaze to me. " you're fine, maybe....  " she trailed off,  as if thinking about something. " maybe? " I frowned.  She chuckled. "  could you let me finish for once?"  I nodded,  giving way for her to talk.

" you see, in the past -  " I hold up a hand in front of her face.  Her face made the are-you-serious look  (-_-). No,  I don't  want to hear it now. I looked at my watch,  it is 6.15. Dinner should be ready by now. "  are you feeling better? " I asked.  She nodded confusingly. " great.  Eat your dinner and have some rest . You have a date tomorrow"  I simply said.

Her eyes widened.  " what date? When?"

I leaned my head to the back,  thinking about the time.  " 10?" I suggested. She still looked shook by the idea though. I take silent as a yes.

" see you tomorrow then" I flashed a smile,  and headed for the door.  "clothes? "  she suddenly said,  making me stop just as I was about to open the door. She isn't rejecting... Part of me were relieved by that.

" leave it to me" I said, not sparing s glance at her and leave the room.

I was going down the stairs,  when Jin-hyung called out from the kitchen. " Jungkook-ah can you call Taehyung? He's been at his room since evening." I frowned.  What is wrong with that hyung? He's been acting weird lately. " Okay!" I replied,  going back up the stairs to Tae-hyung's room.

" hyung~ it's me jungkook" I knocked on his door. Hearing no reply,  I decided to just enter the room.  "hyung?" Carefully, I peeked in before the spacy space before me. He was just there, sitting at the side of his bed, heads down with his hands supporting his head. Why does he looked so depressed? Is it about Jimin again?

I walked to the blonde, sitting beside him. "Hyung? "

"I mess up, jungkook" he grumbled under his breathe. " mess what up?" I frowned.

His hooded eyes looked at me looking as miserable as ever. His hair, uncombed, pale skin and his eyes looked so not like him. The sharp killer gaze of him was completely gone when all I see is a soulless shine.

"Hyung you know you can tell me..." I half begged.

He stares ... longer as if contemplating on wether to spill the cat out "Jungkook... Do I deserve a second chance?"

I slightly smiled . " everyone deserved a second chance no matter how bad they ended making things up.." Hesitantly, I wrapped an arm around his shoulder, pulling his closer and making him lean on me. "mind to share?"

" there's this girl... " my ears perked , ready to hear him out. " she's somehow special"

So.. it's a girl problem?

Third person pov

The atmosphere in the room was humid. The air conditioner were blowing cold- dry wind but somehow they were both sweating. They were both comfortable though. Taehyung getting comfort from the brunnete, took a deep breath before parting his mouth.

"I fell in love Jungkook" he breathed out. The younger looked at his hyung. Somehow his heart raced at the news. He loved Taehyung. He worth the world to him. They've gone through thick and thin through bangtan and through it all and he've seen him in despair tons of times. Hearing his hyung's hardships, makes him can't help but to feel the sadness too. They're friends- no their relationships worth more than that.. They're families, brothers, part of each other.

"so why are you acting all sad? You should be happy right?" Jungkook tapped his back softly. He still doesn't understand why is Taehyung posessing sadness. He is beyond ecstatic actually. When he said that he'd fell for another girl, that must means he had moved on from Seulgi and when it comes to her, he will never happy.

Jungkook waited until Taehyung opened his mouth, but he is not budging. " what's the matter?" he took the first step.

Taehyung looked down, teeth gritted as he grabbed a chunk of his hair and pulling it tight under his grasp. Jungkook let him. Like a lion. Let him roar all his want. Let all the anger out. The more he keep it to himself, the worse it will end up.  All Jungkook could do is pulling the blonde closer by every second that their body are literally crushing towards each other. He didn't care. None of them did.

" I AM A STUPID!!!" he finally bellowed.