Chapter Seventeen

"Granny, you mean you don't recognize me?" Chihiro actually sounded hurt this time.

"C-Chihiro?" Zeniba asked. "How are you here? You went back to the Human World!"

"That would be thanks to me," I said, grinning.

She looked back at me. "How did you get her here?"

"Dragon magic," I laughed.

Zeniba rolled her eyes.

"But no, I got her here because she wanted to come here,"

"I wanted to see everyone again," Chihiro said, smiling softly, "I wanted to let everyone know... Haku and I are getting married and we're expecting a child."

"What?!" Zeniba cried. "Haku you know that that's illegal!"

Chihiro looked confused. "Granny.... What do you mean it's illegal?"

"I'm sorry, child, but it's illegal for Spirits and Humans to have children together and to be married,"

Chihiro looked at me, confusion crossing her features. "Did you know this...?"

I looked down at my feet and nodded.

"Then why did you ask me to marry you and why did we have sex?! Especially since you knew it's illegal?!"

I sighed. "Because I love you."

"Well, if our child is going to be illegal and so is our marriage, I don't want to marry you!"  She ran away from me and I couldn't do anything to stop her. I couldn't even go after her. I wanted to, but she had a right to be upset. I did hide this from her. 

"Isn't there a way I can become Human so our marriage wouldn't be illegal?"

"You can do the Spirit Games. If the head Spirits deem you good enough then they'll grant you one wish," Zeniba replied looking after Chihiro. 

"When do they take place?"

"In six months,"

"I'll do it," I stated sharply, "I'll do anything to make things work between Chihiro and I."

Zeniba smiled softly. "You really love her."

"Of course I do. I waited nine, almost 10, years for her. I tried every god damn day to get to the Human World so I could be with her. I'm not going to let this stupid rule keep us apart." 

Zeniba continued to smile. "Go find her, Haku. Go tell her about the Spirit Games."

I nodded and I took off running in the direction that Chihiro went.

(A/N: I think I'm going to make a second book called "The Spirit Games" to show the second part of the story since he already found Chihiro, thus the name of the book. Or maybe I'll continue this one, I dunno. I kinda wanna create a second book lol But what do you guys think?)  

Finding Chihiro {Completed!}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें