My nose picked up a very very very beautiful red wine scent with a hint of tangy in it oh my god it smells amazing~

"Ohh~ who's that dashing bottle you're holding there"

"Before you get it tell me exactly what it is" she said opening the top as the rich smell flows. This is child's play. Please

"Rutherglen Muscat, the main ingredient is Muscat Blanc à Petit Grains, it supposedly sweet because of it's fermentation being 8 years 5 months 2 weeks, 3 days, 13 hours while continually adding sugar every 2 days, giving a strong alcoholic concentration along with the grapes used are over ripped by 3 days creating a sweeter sensation" Her flustered and confused look gave me time to snatch the bottle away from her.

"She...she's correct" she sighed as Eizan's eyes bug out and grabbed the paper reading it ah it must've been the ingredients

"Thanks for the treat but I doubt I'm here for a free drink"

"Yes, you're answer questions. We thought since you join the Wine tasting Club, wine would be a suitable price for some answers" Eizan said ahh well they aren't wrong, I haven't get to go to Australia for a year now.

"First thing's first, why are you here? Is your infamous life getting boring?" He asked lightly glaring at me as I took a sip and grabbed a chair just putting it to a random spot which was between Kuga and Erina.

"I'm here because someone sent me here as simple as that, I don't know who or what sent me here. Now after my encounter with princess sour face there, I then found out about you 10 existing, now how can I pass up the opportunity to maybe have a shokugeki with you" I grinned drinking from the bottle putting it on the table, and not sure if it's the alcohol slowly taking over or is it their glares seem to harden.

"What will you do if we expell you?" Nene senpai bluntly asked me as I gave a shocked look before smiling taking a drink and hiccuped. How much is in this damn...

"I guess I can't do anything although won't expelling me without an accurate explanation be ohhh I don't know....unprofessional?" Oh seems like I strike a cord her glasses shone and is now glaring at me while gripping to the table with her nails.

"Imagine this in the headline of Totsuki, The Elite Ten banishes a student because of incompetent teachers, is there some secret going on in the school? or is it...they're expelling her because they can't seem to take control?" I gasped dramatically their glares just somehow made me more giddy Ahaha I think I'm getting drunk

"What would journalistic interviews think of this prestigious school along with your names as chefs, that they are to scared to go against a street rat" I giggled before hearing someone's tounge click.

"Thou hast thy devil's tounge" Saito glared at me ohhh he doesn't know me all that well just yet and he already calls me the devil's tounge?

"I think provocative would be a better word to describe m-"

"Neee CHIBBBIII AKUMAAA~" I heard Kuga senpai's obnoxious call at me cutting me off making me arch a brow.

"Yes, what is it overgrown man child?"

"Why don't we have a shokugeki right now? If you win you can stay and heck I'll even give you my recipes why not~" he said with a taunting look as he grabbed on ti my chair.