Part 1

*Setting, plot, characters, all that stuff*

Jayden- Serenity's little brother.. He's 10
Serenity- she's 17.
Juwany- He's 20

Back story: They didn't get married. It starts on her 18th birthday. Neither of them do musically anymore but Juwany does youtube. The three of them live alone in California. Serenity receives monthly checks from her father which they live off of. You don't need to have read the other book to understand this one but you still should cuz why not.

Previously:
"he's just quiet. he doesn't make eye contact with me. he reached over and turns off the light laying down next to me pulling me into him arms. "i love you" in the slightest whisper that i barely hear not even sure if i heard him correctly..."

September 17th, 2019
My alarm goes off and it feels like I've only been asleep for 10 minutes. I stretch out and find that the other side of the bed is cold.  I stumble for my phone and unlock it to turn off my alarm... 5:30... great.
I get up to go and take a shower when I hear it already running. As usual Juwany is in the shower and almost done getting ready before i even wake up. He does this most mornings. As i walk in the bathroom i silently lock the door incase Jayden wakes up and tries to walk inside. I put on Bad bunny as i start undressing to get in the shower too. Juwany hears the change in music and peeks his head out of the curtain "Happy birthday love. I thought i turned your alarm off so you could sleep more but i guess it didn't work"
"aww babe it's fine, i appreciate it though"
"Ill get out of the shower right now, just give me a minute"
"Why? i meannnn we can always shower together... you know now that i'm legal n all"

Geo's pov
Of course she brings it up. The age difference, i mean. Im older by 2 years and that's not a lot but when you look at the fact that i've been dating a minor for 2 years it looks pretty bad.
"Come on Juwany, why the face?"
She's been waiting for this. It's not that i haven't but still why rush it now?

Serenity's pov
"Babe, i just think it wouldn't be a big deal if we waited a little longer, i mean what's the rush?" he says in between kisses. "i'm gonna go make breakfast"
Damn, we both agreed waiting was best in the beginning... then there was the age difference... but i don't see the problem anymore.
—— 6:30 ——
i just finished showering and doing my hair. I walked downstairs to see balloons and decorations everywhere. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS" The little voice is Jayden. He's dressed for school already and walks up to me with a box. "Geo took me to the store and let me pick out any thing i wanted for you. i remember you saying you wanted a bracelet so i chose the one with the purple diamonds since that's your favorite color"
i open the box. This is the Bracelet i was looking at in the store a long time ago. It was like $1799 and that's why i never bought it. Ughhhh it's beautiful.
"Awww Thank you Jayden, i love it" i give him a long hug "I appreciate it but we're gonna be late, go finish eating" He walks away towards the kitchen. I close the box then put it down.
I run to Juwany and jump, Wrapping my legs around him. "Babe you shouldn't have. omg that was so expensive. I'm already so  happy with everything i have now." He starts walking to the couch and slowly sits tightening his grip on me so i don't fall. "I wanted to. I have to spoil my queen everyone once in a while. And last time i checked i haven't spoiled you in a minute."
"You bought us all matching rings last week"
"and? Thats just a little way of saying i love you"
"I SPILLED THE SYRUP AND ITS MAKING A MESS" Jayden yelled from the kitchen.
I start to get up to help him but Geo says "I got it, it's your birthday. Sit back and relax"

—— 7:30——
Geos pov
I drop them off most mornings because i don't have anything else to do. we dropped jayden off at school and now i'm off to my old high school. Well i only attended my senior year here but still. I don't want Serenity to go to school today but she just started her senior year and i can't ask her to miss school for me.
Serenity asked me to pick up her bestfriend and give her a ride too. When i pull up in front of Ginas house she's walking out of house with giant rose gold balloons one is 1 and he other is 8. She slides in the back and i give her a slight smile. We're not really friends but we also don't dislike each other.
Serenity starts blasting Drake and sings with Gina. She's adorable. i love her so much. Even after all this time i still can't help smiling every time i see her.
When we get to the high school Gina says "Thanks for the ride Geo" and walks out to meet with Dylan, Serenity's guy bestfriend.
"Happy birthday, Hun. Have a good day" She leans over the center of the car and gives me a long kiss before walking out.
Well now i'm off to edit the video i filmed.

Serenity's pov
Once i see that Juwany has left i rush up to Gina and Dylan. "HAPPY BIR-" Dylan starts but i can't wait. "yeah thanks Dylan but i gotta talk to you guys"
So Gina said "What's going on Serenity"
"This morning Geo didn't want to do it" I say Geo with them and Juwany at home i don't know but it's more personally i guess.
Gina: "What do you mean 'it'"?
Dylan: "I think she means It it"
Serenity: "Yeah it as in it it. He didn't wanna have sex... don't all guys want it"
Dylan: "Well maybe he just didn't want to in that moment."
Gina: "Yeah try something new"
Serenity: "Everything is new we have done anything. well i mean we have but not It"
Dylan: "okay well maybe he wanted it to be special"
Gina: "we can finish discussing this later if you want but we can't be late to first period"

Authors note
soooo yeah idk hope you like. i'll be posting more and lmk what you think💓