title of your story or chapter

Hello(: Hi it's me the author, just wanted to say if you made it this far then that this is the final chapter :)

--------------------------------------------

( Lost The Feeling)

        I don't ever feel that feeling anymore. I don't like I love anything anymore. What's happening to me? I think I don't need love anymore. Mikey, there's something I neeed to ask you. What is it Janet ? I need you to go to you're  parents house for a week. Ok, but only for one week.  " One week later"  Janet I'm home. Come here I want to give you a big kiss. Coming Mikey, I'll be there in a minute.  "  Smuch"

I like you a lot Janet,  and for your eighteenth birthday I wish to be engaged to you. Do you accept? Mikey, I'm sorry but  you'll have to wait and see if our relashinship survives that long. What are you talking about Janet? Our relashinship will totally suvive that long. Why do you thi that it won't survive that long? Because the feeling went away and it hasn't came back. I've lost my love for you. Janet are you breaking up with me? Mikey, yes I'm breaky up with you  I'm so sorry it had to end this way .   " 1 Month Later"  I'm not going to settle in to a long relashinship anymore.  

Bye(: Well thanks for reading fokes! :)