title of your story or chapter

Hello(: I'm the author and i want to say that this is chapter 4. good luck. :)

--------------------------------------------

(The Feeling Starts To Go Away)

          Mikey, the feeling starting to go away . That's great news Janet. So where you going? I'm going to go visit my friends house.  Okay, I'll drop you off over there. Just call me when you're ready to come home darling.  Okay Bye Mikey.

Hey Mikey I'm ready to be picked up. Ok, I'm on my way over there. I'll be there in a minute. Janet , I'm here to pick you up. Bye you guys see you later. Come on Janet, we got to get the milk for my parents. Ok let's go to the store to get it.

        I'll go get the milk Mikey . Thanks Janet, I'll pull the car up at the front of the store . Okay I've got the milk now let's get it back to you're house. I'll go run it in Janet. Okay, I'll wait here and text my friends.  I'm going to insist on kissing him. Janet, I'm back  So Mikey,  I'm going kiss you now.

Ok, let's try it. Your Serious?  Sure we never tried it so, I thought it's time to try it. " Smuch"  He actually kissed me! I liked being kissed. It was really nice being kissed.  This was the best day ever! Mikey can you take me home I getting pretty sleepy.

---------------------------------------

Bye(: Thats the end of chapter 4. Find out what happens last in chapter 5. :)