Chapter 5

~Darius pov~

I woke up to someone literally sounding like they were going to break my door down. I got up and opened the door in time to catch a charging Marcus. "I would like to keep my door" I said walking past him and heading down stairs.

"You have to tell me what happen yesterday" Marcus said catching up to me. "Ryan why is he here" I said pointing at my annoying little brother. "Um he kind of stormed in here and when I tried to stop him he almost broke my arm" Ryan said scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

I just shook my head and continued to ignore Marcus. "Mike tell the pack to meet in the training grounds in an hour". Mike saluted and walked off, I just rolled my eyes. I went in the kitchen and got a plate full of food from our pack cook lily.

I thank her and take a seat at the table and started eating. She doesn't have a mate yet but she seems to be stress free all the time. Its amazing how she can deal with all this chaos in the morning. I finish eating and wash my plate (I'm not a lazy Alpha so ha to any of you who thought I was), I then head off to my room to change.

I had to head to the training area so I make my way there. I was actually excited to tell the pack about my discovery and new allies. I get out side and the whole pack is already there, I head to the stage they had set up. I stood in front of the microphone and the whole pack went silent anxious to know what I have been up too.

I first tell them that hybrids exist which caused them to look at me like I grew another head. Then after some time of trying to convince them, I told them about what happen to me and meeting the Alpha. When I told them the Alpha was a female, all the members who were drinking something spit it back out.

I told them that we will be training with Ashli's pack and that if any of my members cause any problems they will have to deal with the consequences that Ashli sees fit. A lot of the members knew I was serious so I didn't have to worry.

Mike came on the stage and asked to speak to me in private so I dismissed the pack and followed him off the stage. "So I just got a message from Ethan saying he needs to speak to you about some urgent matter" Mike said in a serious tone.

When it comes to Ethan and his coven (yes he's a vampire) there is no telling what will happen. "When does he want to meet" I said thinking that Ethan might have caused some trouble. "At 6 today in his land" Mike said obviously uneasy about the situation".

"Must be important if he wants to meet in two hours" I said heading to the pack house to get ready. I went in my office and grabbed my jacket then headed to the door. "Mike keep an eye on things till I get back" I said walking out the door. I heard Mike mumble something which I took as a yes.

I got in my car and drove off to Ethan's coven. It took me an hour to get there which gave me 30 minutes to get to Ethan's office. I park in there car garage and get out, walking to the main house. I knock once and the door swings open.

~Jackie pov~

I heard a knock on the door so I got up and opened it to see Darius standing on the other side. "Hey there cutie", he sighed and walked past me. I closed the door and walked next to him, "what are you doing here" I asked him poking him in the shoulder to get his attention.

"Its none of your business Jackie leave me alone" he said speed walking away. "Why are you so mean I did nothing wrong" I whined catching up to him. "Your annoying me that's what your doing wrong" Darius said walking faster.

I cross my arms pouting, "go away I'm not staying long" Darius said shooing me away. "Asshole" I mumbled under my breath, I knew he heard me because he glared at me I just stuck my tongue out at him and walked away. "Real mature Jackie" he said to me as I walked away, I stuck my middle finger up at him. I smiled in satisfaction when I heard him growl.

~Ethan pov~

There was a knock on my door I told the person to come in. "Darius long time no see" I said sipping from a cup. "What did you call me here for Ethan" Darius said looking tense. "Well I found some information that I thought was most interesting. Darius gave me a sceptical look, "did you know that there is a whole species called hybrids".

Darius reaction let me know that he knew about them already.
"I was planning on taking there land and making the members who survive my slaves, its a good plan right" I looked at him and his expression took me by surprise.

Darius came up to my desk growling, "You will leave them alone they haven't done a damn thing to you" he said giving me a menacing look. "What if I don't what will you do then" I said smirking. "You mess with them and I will have my pack come here and take over this land, making sure that you are the first to die" Darius said giving me a deadly look.

If looks could kill I would be six... No ten feet under right now. I just smiled at him which passed him off. "You have never been this riled up about someone else's pack, let me guess you know or think that your mate is in this hybrid pack". Darius didn't respond he just stared me down.

Then he suddenly turned and stormed out of my office. Two minutes later Jackie told me that he left. "No matter what I'm taking over the hybrids land even if I have to start a war with Darius".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the next chapter hope you like it. Leave comments and suggestions I do read them. Christmas break is ending next week so if the chapters come in late I'm sorry. I have end of grade testing to worry about so sorry in advance for the late chapters. Thank you to the readers I have i honestly didn't think anyone would read my story. But anyway see you guys next week.