"I won't let you harm boss!" Chrome stated with a fierce glare.

"Kufufu you won't lay your hand on Tsunayoshi you melon freak." Mukuro stated, tone filled with rage. (A/n: Mukuro you need to see a mirror. If he's melon freak your pinneaple freak. )

"You both can see past my illusion huh?  Well now... Die." Daemon stated bluntly as he lift his scythe and swing it horizontally toward Chrome side.

Surprisingly,  Chrome hold off the scythe with her trident. Daemon didn't expect the girl to be this strong.

Meanwhile Mukuro thrusted his trident forward.

Daemon retrieve the scythe from Chrome's trident hold and jumped to the side as he evade Mukuro's trident.
"I'm might be in a big pinch." Daemon thought. Cause of Ghost sucking his flames earlier , he was still tired.

Thus the current Daemon can only evade as Mukuro and Chrome tried to land a hit.

Seeing his comrade was on a pinch, Knuckle ran toward him just to be stop by Ryohei.

Ryohei let out his gloves from the box weapon.

"I'm your extremely opponent and I'm gonna extremely defeat you." Ryohei said as he took his boxing stance.

"Well I'll be quick and defeat you to the ultimate!" Knuckle said as he start to send punches toward Ryohei.

Ryohei, being the boxing he is, try to evade and land a punch himself.

Everybody was fighting when the 2 lightning guardian was in the sideline.
"Lambo-sama want candy!" Lambo demand as he look at the fight.

"Are you even gonna be my opponent or what? If not i wanna sleep!" Lampo asked as he let out his shield.

"Lambo-sama is strong!  You guys can't defeat me!" Lambo boasted while crossing his hand in front of his chest.

"Well then let's fight." Lampo walked forward toward Lambo.

Lambo, now scared as now what he can do, let out his box animal out, Gyuudon. Gyuudon charge forward, nearly strucking Lampo.

Lampo was pissed. This 5 years old kid just try to kill him with a bull? Ow no he can't have that.

Lampo run forward, evading the charging bull, grabbed Lambo's hair and throw him toward a tree.

Lambo struck the tree hard, making him faint and Gyuudon vanish. But as when Lambo's head was struck with the tree, the 10 year Bazooka fall forward and slam with Lampo's head. Making him faint too.

While both lightning guardian knock themselves out.

Tsuna was evading every attack Giotto send.

Giotto was smirking at Tsuna's effort to fight back. He admit. This was the first time there is anyone who can fight him and his guardian equally.

Tsuna, already on his HDWM, let out his Contact Lenses that was created by Spanner.

Tsuna let out an punch with his Sky flame that force Giotto to defend himself and back out. With this chance, Tsuna wear the Contact Lenses.

Now can targeting Giotto with the help of Comtact Lenses, Tsuna store the power on his gloves and let it out as an burst of power.

"X-Burner!" Tsuna, letting out a burst of dying will flame, shout and shot Giotto.

Giotto, perceiving the danger in front of him, jumped to the and evade it.

He smiled happily at his Tsuna's effort to fight him. HIS Tsuna.