Ayaan | ayaanxsena

manik.malhotra:
Ayaan bro.
Wassup?
Are you free right now?
Need some help.
I'm coming towards the Science dept.

sent. 12:55 pm

ayaanxsena:
Yeah?
Sure thing bro!
If you can wait for five minutes
the class will be over in five.

seen.

"Yeah bro. Now tell me what help do you need."

Ayaan settled beside Manik on edge of the terrace, their legs hanging in the air.

"Ayaan, you know that Nandini and I are together since quite a while, and I have realised that she's the one for me. So now I'm planning to propose to her."

"Wow bro! Finally, you admitted that she's made for you! So now you need ideas for proposal, isn't it?"

Manik smiled sheepishly at him, scratching the back of his neck and nodded his head in approval.

"Umm, Okay. So how about something simple yet beautiful? Because, Nandini loves simplicity. Maybe you can propose to her on a beach or maybe any place closer to nature?"

Ayaan shared his ideas with Manik. Excitement could be seen clearly in his eyes. He was happy for his best friend, who was more like a sister to him.

The love of her life was finally going to confess to her.

"Cabir said the same. But then Navya said that every girl desires to be given a princess like treatment and wishes for a grand proposal. So I'm confused."

"Ahh! That's The Navya Kapoor that we're talking about! I feel sorry for Cabir's future though! Haha. But, as much as I know Nandini, she's a nature lover, and she finds beauty in the most simplest things, so bro you should go with our idea!"

"Hmm, sure! Thanks bro."

Manik smiled at Ayaan, who in return hugged him and wished him luck before leaving him alone to think about the plan.

Can't wait to make you mine, love.

Biting his nails nervously, he waited anxiously for her to make an appearance at the proposal venue. Though he knew that she would come but somewhere down the line the fear of being rejected scared him to death.

What if she doesn't come?

His thoughts were halted the moment he saw a car stopping and a figure stepping out of that car.

There she was.

Clad in a beautiful baby pink dress that reached her mid thighs, revealing her soft milky skin to his predator eyes, while her long brown tresses were left open making her look like Aphrodite - the goddess of beauty. A thin bracelet on her right wrist, while her watch tick-tock'd on her left wrist and a tint of light makeup to complete her look.