Rory rolled her lower lip into her mouth and blinked. "Yes. The voices they were screaming, so loud." She answered, rubbing her head.

The hybrid tilted his head to side. "And when did you feel that someone was going to die?"

She looked up from her lap and looked at him with a sorry look straight in his eyes.
"When sophie got a syringe for the miscarriage. I felt, I knew that the baby was going to die."

Klaus clenched his jaw and looked at her big green eyes.
"Aurora from now on you must always say it if you have a bad feeling to me or to one of my siblings. It could help."

"Okay." Aurora nodded. "I will."

The original stood up and helped the wailing woman by grabbing her hips pulling her up to the exit of the library.

"There's something I need to tell."

After Klaus explained to Aurora did he had compelled her friend, she wasn't al to happy.

"Are you crazy?" Aurora asked, shouting.

Klaus rolled his eyes. "She is helping me spy."

"You can't just use cami as your own personal minion!" She said, swaying with her arms.

"Technically, I can with mind control."

"I don't care about your mind control, you can't just compel people when you want to, she's not some animal you can boss around!"

He crossed his arms. "Can you stop screaming? Let me explain."

She took a deep breath and agreed to what he said. "Go on."

He raised his brow at her attitude. "Cami can help me with a lot of things and I promise after that she will be free."

Rory tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and took a step closer. "Promises are meant to be broken."

With that she walked out.

Aurora was on her way to her aunt's house.

She saw a man on the floor who was playing the trumpet.

She put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a dollar.

She smiled at the old male and bended her legs.

She threw it in the hat that was next to him.

"That was nicely played." She complimented.

She stood up and walked on.

She saw the familiar gray building and opened the door.

After the first door there was another one that had to be opened with a key.

Rory did that and strutted into the elevator — clicking on the 3rd button.

"Better be prepard, aunt Holly."

"I am home, aunt holly!"

The woman was seated on the table before she saw her. "Oh my, you're home sweetie!" The brunette fake smiled.

Aurora fake gasped, putting her hand on her face. "I missed you so much, aunt holly!"

The woman stood up and gave her a tight hug, which left her breathless.

"Well, be a good girl and clean the house will you?"

"I'm sorry, but I can't."

The woman's face turned angry, but tried to look calm.
"why not?"

"Because I don't live here anymore. Suprise!" She announced with jazz hands.

"Where do you live, now?"

"I live with the Mikaelson's, you already know who they are."

Aunt holly began to hyperventilate.

Rory rolled her eyes and huffed, walking past her. "Save me your play. I need to start packing."

She went inside her old room and grabbed a few bags, putting all her belongings in there.

While, she was packing her bags, auntie decided to start rambling about why she would want to leave the house.

"Stop rambling for god's sake. I'm leaving, because I want to! You don't like me, I don't like you." Aurora spat, her lips turned into a snarl.

With that she got out and took a taxi, she called.

She arrived at the Mikaelson house and put all her bags next to the stairs.

"Hey, Klaus." She saw his somber expression. "What's wrong and why do you have a knife in your hands?" She questioned a bit scared.

"You will see when my baby sister arive."

Rebekah slowly strutted in on cue.
"Elijah's home there's only one dagger, which one of us will you be punishing us today?"

__________