Carmina Burana Death Wish

so this was a proejct for school that i think is awesome 

so its gonna be here and my quotev account 

not my fanfiction account because it doesn't count as a fanfic ... or does it 

i don't know, just read this shit 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Fate is the destroyer of all humanity depending on your life. One's life can destroy anothers by one single movement, word, facial expression. Some are luckier than others. Fate is not chosen, but given by an unknown force. Fate is the death of you, me, him, her, anyone, everyone. You have been told the truth, your destiny. Your hopes...are a differnet story." - Brianna Lupoletti 2014

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Destiny, fate, hopes, truth. Theings we see that arent real." The professor said to the class as the bell rang, signaling the end of the high school day. I walked to my locker to grab money, keys, and drop off my backpack. I stay after school for gamers guild, the best after school activity in the world! I met up with some of my friends at the usual spot. 

"Hey Bry!"

"CHEESUSUS!!" 

"Brianna!!" 

My friends are loud and obnocious, but it's nice to see them after a long day of math, science, english, history, orchestra, being judged, teachers, random people who annoy me to high hell, eniemies, adn so many more things that would take too long to list. Still can't believe I made it to 10th grade like this. We walked to the room where the club was being held at. Everyone's there in their usual spot. Alex, Brendan, Matt and others were in the back corner playing a makeshift version of Cards Against Humanity. 2 lines of 6 people in total were playing random card games like War, B.S., and some rounds of Spit and BlackJack. Then there were the people playing Mortal Kombat in the front of the room on the smartboard. The friends that came in with me went to the opposite side of the room and played on their 3DS's. I went to the empty desk where the Cards Against Humanity game was.

"Deal me in." I said as Alex made another pile for me. I grabbed it and looked at my cards. The best cards, in my opinion. By the end of the 'period', I didn't win a single black card. I was for certain that "Everything was fine until the Jews attacked Hitler " would win, but, of course, there was a better and funnier card. I helped pack up with Brendan and Alex. We were getting picked up so it didn't really matter if we stayed late. Gillian and Santos were there too. 

"So... The gaming channel," Brendan spoke up, "Wanna play a game of C.A.H online and record?" 

"Well, that might not happen..." Alex said looking out the window and pointed at the huge cloud of dust coming from beyond track field. We all look at eachother, then I finally got the voice to scream, "RUN!" We all ran from the room and got to the 1300 hallway, exiting the building through the exit in one of the stairwells. We jog to the back field to catch our breath. 

"What's....happening?" Gillian asked inbetween breathes. I shrugged, the we saw it. The thing that would end humanity in one swoop of it's arm. Plus, it's the most cliché plot to a story ever.  

"Zombies....REALLY!?!" Brendan said, furiously. One of them got close enough so I can hear its tone and voice. It was speaking what I think to be German. I squinted my eyes and saw that it had a swatstica armband.

"Dude, it's worse...Nazi Zombies." I said with a blank expression, as if this was when the titans first attacked in 'Attack On Titan', the 'All hope's lost' sort of look. 

"We need to get weapons, fast!" Alex said.

"To my house! Knives, guns, and swords!" I said, pointing to the general direction of where I live from the highschool. We got back inside and blocked the door behind us, so the zombie couldn't come in after us. We walked around the school to get to the south enterance. When we got outside, there were dead students and teachers all around, slowly turning into one of those things. We ran to the only bus with no one on it, only the dead corpse of the busdriver who was torn to pieces. Her legs stayed on the pedals while her head was in the back of the bus. 

"Okay, Who knows how to drive..." Gillian asked. Brendan and I raised our hands, "And didn't learn from GTAV" Brendan slowly lowered his hand while mine remained up. 

"I've driven a car before, how hard could a school bus be?" I said, moving the slowly decaying legs off the bus and started it. Thank god it started with no trouble. 

"Okay, Cheesus here and I'll be your driver today. Please sit down and fasten your seatbealts, this will be a bumpy ride. Also, keep all arms, feet, heads inside at all times; guns and swords are a different story. Now, let's go!" I speel as I punched the pedal with my foot and running over several zombies infront of us. Who knew the zombie apocolypse would start at Longwood. 

By the time we finally got to my house, some of the things were on my street but not a lot to bother. Niether of my parents were home so we all walked in. 

"Guns and sword are in the master bedroom, knives in the kitchen and that bookshelf,  other weapons downstairs, i'll get the machete." I told them. After the house search, we equiped the proper weapons that fit to our skills. I got the Machete and a knife. Alex got a knive and a paint ball gun, for some reason. Brendan got one of the shot guns and duct taped a knive to the end of it so its like one of those guns from the revolutionary war. Gillian had the same. Santos had a knive and the sword. Mayghan had the last 2 knives and a mini shot-bebe gun. Suddenly, there was a banging on the door. I went close to hear the sound of german mummbling. I moved out of the way to open the door. Brendan was ready to shoot. 

"3" I started the count down for the salvation of the human race. Man, now it REALLY sounds like Attack On Titan. I would be Eren in this case.

"2" 

"BANANAS!" Santos interrupted my count. I scould him with a scornful look.

"ONE!" The door flew open and the first shot rang through our ears and the ears of the enemy. Soon more shots, blood, heads, limbs, armbands, curses, more blood, more gunshots. This was our fate, our destiny, our truth, the only hope was us. We can most definatly see it's real.