C H A P T E R {4 7}

J O N A T H A N

The fight was getting good. My pack was pushing irver pack back into their territory or away from their territory. We was far from my territory. "KEEP PUSHING THEM!"I yelled.

Lamont and Jace was side by side fighting. I smelt something coming from my territory. I took off from where I was and ran as fast as I could back to the house which gone take forever to get to.

When I arrive to the house, I smelt kevo smell and Mya. Something ain't right. I turn back to my human form and went inside the house. Smells like birth. That's when I heard it. "AHHHHHH!!!!"

"Shit"I jogged down the basement. I look seeing Aliya and kevo trying to help katana deliver a baby. "What Happened?!"I scared them.

"It's Mya, she's giving birth"katana said.

"W-What you want me to do?"I ask.

"I want you to grab the towel and the scaple over there"she said. I went to the tray grabbing the stuff. I gave it to her watching her work her magic.

"Okay Mya, I'ma need you to push one more time for me and this is a big push okay"katana said.

"Okay"mya nod her head. She look at kevo breathing heavily. She push as hard as she can screaming her lungs out. Then the first cry I ever heard. My nephew was born.

"It's a boy"katana said. Aliya and kevo smile at her then hug her. I wrap the baby in a towel smiling at him. But something caught my attention. The smell. I started growling and gave the baby to the kevo. I made my way upstairs to the front door.

Jack was in his wolf form looking at me growling. I turn into my wolf form snarling at him.

His blue eyes shine bright while he snarled at me

' Let's get this shit over with' jack

' You don't have to tell me twice' me.

I growled and ran up to him. He move to the side then bit my side where my ribs was. He had a good grip too. I was growling so loud cause it hurted me. I couldn't even more to get to him. I'm trap.

' Your weak' jack.

I let me making me falling to the floor. I look at my side seeing the blood ozzy out me.

' Look at you, the alpha is weak but the pack is strong' jack.

' jack don't, I'ma be a father someday' me.

' to that trashy bitch you call mate. Her father is a junkie and her mother. Watch, she will become one too' jack laugh.

' NO I WON'T' chyna.

She bit his leg while pulling him away from me. She fought jack for a long time. Enough time for me to get up. Chloe was looking at the fight while holding this bloody branch. I watch as Chyna bit jack nuzzle. She was holding on to his nuzzle causing him to whimper. Damn, this girl can fight. He finally made her let go. His whole nuzzle was bleeding.

Chyna mouth was all bloody. Jack shook off the pain and growled at Chyna. My turn. I ran towards him biting his back. Chyna bit his leg. I did the same thing making his teeth aim for me. But Chyna block him by stepping in front my neck. He couldn't even get to her cause Lamont bit his back. Jace and somiya was also here.

Jack was on the ground helpless. He couldn't get up cause he was to weak.

' Jonathan, you should get some help' Chyna lick my wound.

' No I'm good' me.

Lamont growled at jack.

' What to do with this asshole' Lamont.

' I'll think of something' me.

I turn to my human form feeling my wound. I look at it and sigh heavily. This is not good. "Jonathan?"Chloe look at me.

The room was dizzy. I couldn't see non of their faces but heard voices. All of a sudden I black out. Black was all I saw.