C H A P T E R {4 2}

C H Y N A

The morning sun touch my body as I arose from the bed like a damn zombie

The morning sun touch my body as I arose from the bed like a damn zombie. My hair was all over, crust was in my eyes, my breath was stink and my ache from last night. We had to run all over the territory yesterday to find any clues on some wolf coming into the pack. Jonathan told me not to do it cause it was the warriors job but I wanted to.

I walk to the bathroom so I can get this filth off me and start my day good. I turn the shower on and took off my bra and panties. I step my foot in the cold water. I sat there and waited for the hot water to come. This will take a while.

After my shower, I went to my closet so I can change into something sexy for Jonathan. I pick out my jeans, olive green champion shirt, my olive green Nike shoes, and my watch.

Something simple today

Something simple today. After I got dress, I walk out the room going to the kitchen. Nobody was in there. Not even katana. Shit. I'm hungry.

"Hey Mya, where is everyone?"I ask Mya as she walk down the hallway.

"They're outside training"she said. "Have you heard"

"Heard what?"I look at her confuse.

"Irver pack starting up some shit with us. They want war"she said. Who the hell is the irver pack? Now that I'm a wolf, I have to know who is our allies.

"Oh wow"I said frowning. I know what war means. A lot of lives lost and blood shed on the battlefield. "I should get to Jonathan"

"Okay"she walk away. I walk outside when a car pulled up. I

"Who is this?"I mumble. The man exit the car and close it. He had on a suit and this brief case. "Hi"I said.

"Hello, is Jonathan here?"he ask.

"Yeah, I'ma go and get him. You can go inside and take a seat in the living room"I smile then walk away. I walk to the field where all the warriors was training. Even somiya and katana. "Jonathan"I called him.

"At ease"he told the warriors. "Yes"he wrap his arms around my waist.

"A man is here with this briefcase and looks like a homeowner or some shit"I said.

"Oh shit"he let go and ran towards the house. What is this all about?