C H A P T E R {3 0}

C H Y N A

I sat down on the couch looking around. It don't feel right without her. She's gone and they can't find her. But I know where she is. I grab the keys from the bar and walk out the door. I went to the garage seeing the only car they have was an Lamborghini. It was one of the old ones. Classic one. The one that I like.

"I can do this. This is for Chloe"I said. I went to the car and hop in. I started it off then put it in drive. I drove out the garage to the streets.

L A T E R

L A T E R

I pull up to my house seeing a bunch of cars. What the hell they had going on over here? I stop the car and put it in park. I turn the engine off and hop out looking at the window. That's when I saw my mom in the window sniffing coke. Can someone give this lady a award for sniffing up so much coke.

I walk to the door and open it hearing laugher. I walk in closing the door. "Hey you"I heard a lady said. I turn to the staircase seeing some lady with blond hair and a lingerie on. Her eyes was red.

"Who are you?"I ask.

"I'm a dancer"she laugh then smile at me. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Cedric daughter"I said. "Have you seen him"

"Yeah, he's upstairs with his other hoe"she rolled her eyes and walk down the stairs a little drunk. Wow.

I jogged upstairs to the room hearing voices. I peep seeing a man with dark hair and golden eyes. My dad was talking to him about some money.

"Look Cedric, you don't have my money by tomorrow or next week cause we going on a business trip"We? "I'ma kill you and your wife"

"I'm sorry boss, I'ma have it"he said. I shook my head and walk away going to my old room. When I open the door i heard footsteps coming towards me. I hurried and got in the room closing the door.

I look at the window seeing it open. Someone was in my room? But who? I walk to my closet seeing no one in there. I walk to the bathroom. Same thing. No one.

"What you doing here?"Jonathan?I turn around seeing Jonathan with glowing eyes. What the fuck?

"J-Jonathan"I stutter.

"Yeah it's me"he said.

"Your eyes is glowing"I said backing up from him.

"My what? No can't be"he walk to the mirror looking at his eyes. "Oh yeah, they glow at night. But I'ma tell you that when we get home"

"I'm looking for my sister"I said.

"Chyna"he sigh. "She ain't here. I look everywhere even the basement, nothing"

I cover my eyes trying not to show the tears. Jonathan came to me and hug me tight. "I love you chy. We doing everything we can to get her back"

"Plea...."just then the door open revealing my dad and two guys with gold eyes.

"You two!"he said.

"Well this is our time to blast out of here"Jonathan said smiling at him. But then he stop smiling and growled at the other men. Is he hungry?

"Jonathan, let's go"I pull on his arm.

"Go"he said.

"What?"I look at him like he was crazy.

"Go!"he yelled making me jump. I ran to the window and climb out. The door was block by my dad and those two men. I jump down and ran to the car that was park outside. I unlock it and hop in. I was breathing heavily when someone hit the window real hard busting the window.

I scream and hollered at the man with gold eyes who had his hands around my neck. "LET ME GO!"I scream. Just then a wolf came out of nowhere and attack the man. Then the man turn into wolf. What the hell is going on?