11

"Tae! Where are you?!", I yelled while running to every room.

I know he stole the bag of cookies and hid somewhere. I spent almost ten minutes just trying to find his ass.

"If you don't come out now, I'm not going to buy you anymore sweets"

The room was silent for awhile. The closet soon opened with Tae holding an empty bag of cookies. I face palmed and let out a sigh.

Why didn't I look in the goddamn closet. I looked everywhere except the closet. My thoughts were suddenly cut off by him hugging me tightly.

"I-I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to eat all the cookies, it was just too tempting, you don't know how long I've been staring at them!!", he said while burying his face into my chest.

Cookie crumbs were getting onto my shirt, but I don't care right now, Tae looked so cute.

"Alright, it's okay Tae, calm down", I said while trying not to laugh.

I wiped the crumbs away on his face and wrapped my arms around him. We stayed in that position for awhile.

"...Are you still going to buy me sweets?"

"I don't know, am I?"

—————————————————————

Hoseok and Yoongi came over again. I sighed when Hoseok brought a playdough set.

If they both eat it, it's not my problem.

"Did you get taller?", I asked Yoongi.

"Shut the fuck up", he said.

I signaled him to watch his language. He rolled his eyes and sat on the sofa.

"Ahh, everyone is here", Jin said.

"I regret giving you the spare house key", I said.

He shrugged his shoulders and plopped himself next to Yoongi. Jimin walked in behind Namjoon and went straight to Hoseok and Tae.

"They're all such kids", I said.

"Hey! Playing with playdough doesn't mean we're kids", Tae said.

"Yah!", Yoongi yelled while pulling the playdough away from Hoseok's mouth.

"I'll cook dinner again", Namjoon said.

"That's a big no no", Jin said and immediately walked into the kitchen.

I love our family.

—————————————————————

(A/N)

Guys, I decided to just end the story here because I'm running out of ideas. Plus, this story was mostly just for me to write when I'm bored.

 Plus, this story was mostly just for me to write when I'm bored

*

Anyways, I'm coming out with new stories soon!!