Arc 31

"Wait, so why are you here together?"

    Awkward chuckles escaped your lips as you walked away from Kurapika, wrapping your arm around Killua.

    "Ahahah, let's eat. I'm hungry." You smiled, avoiding the topic.

    You sat down and started eating with the two younger boys. After the exam, Gon and Killua went to Heavens Arena to earn some money. That's where they bumped into Hisoka, and met their Nen mentor, Wing. After that, they went to Gon's hometown, Whale Island, where they found the clue that his dad was in a video game.

    "Ah, so that's why you're going to the auction." You said before drinking your tea.

    "But I've heard that Greed Island is expensive." Kurapika pointed out, "And didn't you say that you spent your money?"

    "Our plan is to use the money we have left over to buy stuff and resell it." Killua rested his chin in his hand, "Hopefully it will be enough to bid."

    After telling them how you ended up getting kidnapped by your mentor, and how harsh the training she put you through was, you explained how you ended up meeting Kurapika again.

    "Oh, so that's why you were already together." Gon smiled, "It seems like fate really wanted you to meet again."

    "Fate?" You repeated.

    "Yeah. Aunt Mito told me that if after a long time you haven't seen someone, and you suddenly meet them again, then it's fate. You both have the red string wrapped around your pinkies," Gon took both you and Kurapika's hands, "That's how you found each other again."

    "Gon let's go play." Killua grabbed his arm, dragging him away. He turned around for a split second, shooting you a wink. You rolled your eyes.

    Kurapika was looking at Leorio who was still sleeping as you put another plate of food together.

    "I heard he's been studying hard," You said, breaking the silence. "He's really trying."

    Kurapika nodded, averting his attention back to you.

    "Anyways, you should eat." You smiled and stabbed a piece of meat, bringing it up to his lips. "Say ah."

    The blonde hesitated for a second, giving you a long hard stare. But he eventually opened his mouth and ate it, an embarrassed look on his face. You smiled, about to feed him another piece until a certain man-child ate it instead.

    "Hey! Kurapika you backstabber!" The older looking boy had a tick mark on his forehead, "I should be the one getting fed by (y/n)-chan! Not you!"

    The blonde seemed flustered before taking the fork and plate from you, and started eating it by himself. "Will you stop whining now?"

    "You little..!"

    You chuckled, "It's ok, Leorio. He hasn't eaten lately."

    "But still! I'll make you pay!"

— ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ —

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS ! I️ HOPE YALL HAVE AN AMAZING FRESH START ! 🎉🎉

Chappy Question:
ARE YOU HYPED FOR NEW YEARS?

Love, Kai( ◠‿◠ )