Entry Twenty

Entry Twenty

Dead Diary,

Okay, now I can continue.

After Pink was finished with my hair, I slipped on my icy blue dress.

"You look stunning!" Pink smiles

"So do you," I compliment. Pink was dress in a short, black leather dress that fluffed up at the bottom. To top of the outfit, she put on her spiked boots and a spiked collar.

Yeah, that's Pink for you.

"You ready to blow everyone away?" Pink winks.

I roll my eyes. "No one will even notice I'm there."

"Nonsense!" Pink claims. "You and Blake are the talk of the school."

"Wait," my eyebrows shoot up. "Are you being serious.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Pink rolls her eyes.

"What are they saying?" I ask.

Pink shrugs. "Stuff. Bets about your sex lives, if you two are even dating..."

"Ew!" I cringe. "Why are people talking about that stuff?"

"Because we're teenagers," Pink says like it's obvious. "We like thinking about sex and making out with people."

I sigh. "Oh, God. Does Blake know about the chatter involving us?"

"Probably," Pink shrugs. "I mean, he is friends with Adam and Behati..."

True. "Is that why he asked Miranda to the dance? Because he was embarrassed of me?"

"Gwen," Pink begins. "He did ask you to the dance. Your pussy self is the one that denied."

I groan. "Why am I so fucking stupid?!"

"You're not stupid," Pink claims. "Your a little girl who's scared of having her heart broken."

I roll my eyes. "Where'd you get that off of, tumblr?"

"Pinterest," Pink grins.

"Whatever," I get back in topic. "We're ready for this dumb dance, which starts in thirty minutes, so we need to go."

"How are we getting there?" Pink asks.

"I don't know," I answer. "I'm at your house. I thought you would've had everything planned."

"You know I don't plan things," Pink groans. "I'll ask my mom. Can you believe our chofer is my mom?"

I sigh. "Let's just go."

To be continued.