Entry Eighteen

Entry Eighteen

Dear Diary,

Today I apologized to Blake about my outburst. God, I can't believe I did that! How embarrassing.

To make matters worse, someone else asked him to the dance.

"I'm so sorry," Blake says. "Someone else just asked me."

"Oh," I say. I feel my heart stop. "Okay then."

"I'm sorry," Blake says. "You ran off when I asked you, so I figured you didn't want to go with me. And then, she asked me, so I said yes..."

"No! It's totally fine." I lie. "So, who's the lucky girl?"

"Her name's Miranda," Blake claims. "She's a junior."

"Oh," I say. "Well, I hope you have fun!" I say before I walk away awkwardly.

Whoever this Miranda is; I hate her.

Seriously, she had to ask him out?! Why am I so stupid! I should've just said yes and none of this would be happening.

Alicia says that maybe I'm scared of commitment now. I thought she was being a smartass, but maybe she's right. I did just end things with Gavin after he cheated on me. Am I scared Blake will be the same?

Guys are so stupid. I can see why Alicia hates high school couples with a passion.

Until next time,
Gx

I'm going to try and finish this story somehow. I'm not really feeling it anymore. But, I'll try to finish it.

Happy holidays!