1. Welcome To The States Boys

(Of course we all know these handsome fellas)

(A/N: Welcome to New York fellas.. and to you my beautiful readers thx for pressing on this book and I hope you all enjoy the following readings 😀😁)

My outfit:

My POV As I sit with my friends all of a sudden the door bursts open and it doesn't break or fall off one bit

My POV
As I sit with my friends all of a sudden the door bursts open and it doesn't break or fall off one bit. And see seven boys walk in as the first one passes he smiles at me and bites his lip and touches the back of his head walks by.

They all smile at me as they pass by and I think to myself oh boy school is going to get interesting

They all smile at me as they pass by and I think to myself oh boy school is going to get interesting.. very interesting thanks to these hooligans. I go about my day and do as Mrs Wang says.
**
I walk up to my locker and open it and put my things in my locker and get ready for final period which is drama. As I close it I see these idiots once again can I just want to say I don't like none of you boys.. already running the school and the whole school is afraid. Just not me your not breaking me down. As I got to know their names from the classes I have with them. Which happens to be all of them..

Min Yoongi who prefers to be called Agust D says to me "well aren't you in a glow up or are you just happy to see me babe" such an ass I then say "don't flatter yourself Agust. You don't scare me one bit you want to make me happy.. stay the fu*k away from me. I don't anymore idiots like you all over me I had enough of it" a friend of his who goes by the name Jhope says "damn she's a tough one"

**
As I enter the auditorium I passed the boys and since their just up one row and behind my girls my friend Ariel says "hey sexy mama" I say "aw stop it" we all laugh together and my other friend her name is Heather she says "so Khia.. the schools best singer please tell us what song your going to sing" I say "my brand new song I just finished it's called.. Unbreakable" someone taps me on the shoulder I turn and see Suga and say

"What the hell what do you want now?" He says to me "first of all I'm sorry and second your a singer and a songwriter.. I'm one too" he smiles and I smile back cause I'm that nice of a person and turn back around I then think to myself again maybe... he's not that bad after all. Moments later when I got done singing my song I get the applauses and standing ovations once again and I say "thank you" I sit with my girls again and Ariel says "I know I always say it but it's true.. your super talented" we hug gaining "awes" from the boys from behind us.
**
As I put my black leather jacket back on to leave Yoongi himself slams my door and I don't react to it at all cause I'm so used to it and says "do you see what your doing to me Khia your driving me crazy.. I'm going crazy for your love" I say "good luck with that Agust"

Min Yoongi's POV
As we get back home I plop down on the couch and say "I fu*ked up big time with her" and RM says "yeah you did bro you like her and we all like her. She's not like the other girls at school but the question is.... out of all girls why her?" I say "the second I looked into her beautiful dark brown eyes. I saw she delt with guys like me before I also saw what love  looks like. I'm going to change for her"

V says "what if she still doesn't like you back? What if a pretty and good girl like herself already has a boyfriend?" I say "if she does I'll just have to show her what I can be capable of even tho it's hard for me to show my good side" I breathe in and out and say "I met her in one day and all because of her every time I think of her I get butterflies in my stomach.. no one has never had this kind of effect on me before" why are you making me feel this way Khia? I hate you for this... do I? It's just when I look at you I just want to treat you right and hug you and just kiss you and be so fuc*king happy to call you mine.

Okay Yoongi get yourself together. You know her locker and locker lock numbers..... I. Just. Got. An. Idea "boys get down here now" they all rush down and says "we aware we didn't do anything" and Jin says "what did we do exactly?" I say "shut up and listen" I then add "we need to leave now before we do here is the plan. We're going to the floral store and buying Khia roses. She looks like a girl who loves em I'm going to sneak them into her locker" I then also add "I know her locker and locker numbers" Tae stands forward and says "there is our Suga they we love"

**
As we are back in the school and dressed up so that the cameras won't notice us. I stand in front of her locker and put in the number open it and put the flowers in along with a note as well. I say "mission accomplished boys" we all cheer and get out before we get caught. We all made it out and back to our house take off our masks and I say "she's going to be talking about me"

I hope she does... Khia you will be mine