{Richie Tozier}

Requested by lol_uthought676

--------------

Tuesday, October 23rd, Derry, Maine.

I felt everything around me spin as Greta pushed me, making me collide with the wall of the ladies' room. This bitch. I... I hate her. But I'm too small to fight her.

"You're trash." - She practically spat the words on my face, holding me by the collar of my sweater - "What a slut. No wonder you hang out with that other bitch, Beverly." She said, smiling, before she threw me toward the wall again, leaving me there, sitting on the floor, unresponsive and practically unconscious. I just lowered my head, letting the tears out as Greta and the other girls left the bathroom, leaving me finally alone. I took a deep breath, no strength to rise, giving up trying to move. It all hurt. Ugh.

And then, I heard one of the bathroom doors opening. Great.

"Holy shit, are you okay?"

Richie's POV.

I had entered the feminine bathroom again, oh, shit, don't blame me, maybe this time I could see some girl doing something cool. Who-hoo. Suddenly I saw Greta and her friends walk into the bathroom, and then I jumped into one of the booths, closing the door and climbing over the toilet, and then, I heard... I heard it all while Greta hit a girl . One more... Poor thing. I confess I got pity from her. Greta really gave her a beating, and soon after, I heard the bathroom door being opened and closed, followed only by silence. That was my chance to get out of there before I got caught by somebody. I opened the door slowly, and as I emerged from the cabin, I came across a girl lying on the floor. The clothes were wrinkled and stained... with blood. Her nose was bleeding madly, and her hair was light brown, curled and messy. Her hazel, or green, I don't really know, eyes stared at the floor, her face wet with tears and blood. Holy. Fucking. Shit.

"Holy shit, are you okay?" - I said, running to her and bending down. She sighed, struggling to keep her eyes open, and lifted her head a little, staring at me, and I could see her freckles. I tidied up my glasses, feeling my face flush. Damn, she's pretty. Really pretty.

"I-I ... Ugh" - She said, moving her hand to her head in pain. I held her, instinctively as she fell into my arms, unconscious.

Holy shit. Shit, shit.

SHIT!

I stood there, stroking her hair for a while, until I heard the bathroom door open.

"Richie? What the- HOLY SHIT, WHAT DID YOU DO WITH SOPHIA?"

"Y-You know her?" - I said, shaking as I faced Beverly. She nodded, then ran to the side of the 'Sophia', taking a handkerchief that was tied around her wrist, wetting it in the sink and gently wiping the girl's face. Sophia slowly regained consciousness as I explained to Bev everything that had happened. When she woke up, we helped her up and left the bathroom. Sophia leaned on me and Bev, I wrapped my arm around her waist and I could see her blushing, making me smile.

I have to admit, she's kinda hot, ya'know? Even all messed up.

Fuck, Richie.

We took her to the rest of the Losers, who opened their eyes wide as they saw us carrying Sophia.

"W-what's happened w-with her?" - Bill asked with a worried look.

"Greta happened" - Bev said, rolling his eyes. - "By the way, Soph, he's Bill, he's nice and sweet, so don't worry" - she said, smiling, and Sophia smiled too, nodding. I could see Bill blushing hard. Haha. - "That's Stan, this is Eddie and this trashmouth here" - She said pointing to me now - "It's Richie" - She said laughing, accompanied by the others, and I smiled, taking Sophia's hand.

"Your savior, love" - I said, kissing her hand, making her laugh and Bev roll her eyes.

We soon left the school, pedaling to Quarry, Soph went along with Bev. We all sat there with Sophia, who seemed relieved to finally not catch up.

"So-So-Soph-Sophia, w-w-whyGreta do t-t-his to y-you?" -  Bill asked her, staggering more than usual. And I hope it's because of Bev. I mean... well, fuck it.

"I wish I knew" - She said with a weak smile on her face, making Bill blush. She began to tell us about all the times Greta had chased her, and told her in detail how she had caught the last time, letting a few tears escape. I got close to her, wiping her face with my thumb.

"Come on, you're too hot to- I mean, too prett- I-I m-mean... too cool to cry, yeah" - I said and fuck, I stuttered like fucking Bill. Or worst. 

"I think Richie has a crush" - I could hear Beverly sneering at Bill, making me roll my eyes.

"Thank you, so much" - Sophia said suddenly, supporting the small hand on my arm, sending a little shivers down my body, holy crap. - "And thank you, Bev." She smiled gently and Beverly did too.

"Always, Soph." - Bev hugged her gently.

"Did you take care of her bruises? Imagine just how many diseases she can get if..." - Eddie started to say, getting closer to her and I soon interrupted him, putting myself between them.

"Holy shit, Eddie, of course we care. Who wouldn't mind a hot-stuff like her?" I said and Sophia blushed, making me smile.

We spent some time there, Bill was lost in his conversation with Bev, while Eddie and Stan talked about something. I spent some time talking to Sophia, and she told me about her life, and I did the same. After what seemed like hours of conversation, we were silent and I just stood there admiring her until I realized she was staring back at me.

"So interested?" - I smirked, making her wide eyes and blush, putting a lock of hair behind her ear. - "So, how did I never see you in school?" - I said, coming closer and sitting next to her.

"I don't really like showing up" - She said, still blushing.

"Why not? I mean, look at you, hot-stuff"

"Shut up, Rich." - She rolled her eyes, laughing, - "But, anyway, thank you, again. I mean, for helping me and being so nice to me"

"You can thank me in another way" - I smirked again, getting closer to her. She laughed, but she didn't move away, making me face her confused. She leaned closer and kissed my cheek. I smiled. - "Can you, hm ... Can you do it again?" - I asked and she rolled her eyes, laughing, approaching again. But this time I turned my face, pecking her lips gently and fast, making her blush so hard. She slapped my arm, crossing her own arms and stared at me in disbelief, but smiling, as I laughed.

"You're a jerk, Tozier"

--------

it's trash but I hope u all like ♥