Midnight dinner

Y/N POV
When I got his headquarters I knocked on the Door. I heard him say come in and I walk in the room and it was weird for me the call him Frieza.

My lord he turned around walk up to me and said Y/N I told you can call just frieza y-y-yes frieza. He grabbed my hand and he started To walk and when I tried to pull my Hand away to walk behind him he just tighten his grip it was embarrassing to walk hand and hand with him what is he try to prove some of the people I working with saw me holding his hand they Look In silence when we where around the corner I heard them Laughing.

I was the same height as frieza ok I was short I look to the side with slight blush of in embarrassment...

(Frieza POV )
I look at her she was blushing I saw some of the Guards laughing when I turn my back now I be having a smaller talk with them  later She started to look at me with her big eyes (invert color eyes) and smiled 3 min later when we got out of the big ship to the smaller ship when Y/N and me got in the ship we both sat down.

I wanted to know more about her.  Y/N when you work for my brother what task Where you assigned. I-I-I worked by his side. I mostly never go on missions if was I assigned to a mission he was there. 

I usually never see the action. she laughed to herself. she look and asked, are you and your brother on good terms he look at me and frowned. oh sorry I didn't mean...I know it was personal I'll stop it ok.

I'll you about my brother and I. 
30 min of telling me why he and his brother are not on good terms.
"I hope you guys can be on good terms one day."
"Me too."

when the ship stoped I stood and said,
"let go and grab her hand."

(Cooler POV )
Found where my brother is yet no my lord but we think we are all most there I stood  up and walk out the room to my quarters oh I hope she ok I never Suspected this to happen I was losing control of the problems so turn to father for advice.

I usually never do this. I had no choice I did a video call. I waited patiently he answered.

"what my boy my" father said
"I'm in a situation that I can't solve my self so can I some advice."
"what is the problem then."
"My brother and I did a little

transferring of one of my soldiers for one of his and There was a little mistake in the transferring The soldier he was suppose to get Transferred was a girl name Evelyn Supposed to be transferred but Most Likely my other solider went instead

When I confronted  frieza About the  Mistake transferred and Should we re-transfer

But he declined said he was happy with it the first transfer but I don't know what to do can you convince friaze give back Y/N I know he listen to you more then me"
he nod and said

"I see what I can do but for now keep eye on it."
"yes father thank you."
I hang up.
I will get her back no matter what!

(Y/N POV )
I just sat down at the dinner table and he did to i look at The menu (Insert food) and when I was done ordering he ordered his when the waiter came he told the waiter we wanted and the waiter left.

He started to talk when we get back to the ship Y/N you will be by my Side for now on y-y-yes frieza what do you like to on your spare time.
I watch (insert Favorite show).
oh nice.

The waitress came with the food 30 min later.

When were done we went back to the ship we arrived in, and arrived in the main ship.

When we got there the One of the soldiers ran up to us and said that Cooler will be arriving soon. I look shocked. frieza look at me.  Y/N go to the ship now. I quickly said ok and ran inside the ship...

(Frieza pov)
I was furious. I wanted to now why he was going to show his face now he better not talk about Y/N and that stupid transfer and he better not thinking of anything sneaky. I look at in coming ship and I was not happy.