what have I done

ITS ALL TWISTED

CHARACTERS

MAIN CHARACTERS

LELA

CHRIS-LELA'S OLDEST BROTHER

JOHN-LELA' BROTHER

ORAN-LELA'S ADOPTED BROTHER

JESSICA-LELA'S SISTER

ANDRE-LELA'S CRUSH

MARK-LELA'S BESTFRIEND

MINOR CHARACTERS

SAMANTHA-FRIEND

ASHLEY-LELA'S BESTFRIEND

BECKY - ENEMY

TOMMY-BOYFRIEND

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LELA'S POV.

I've been up all night trying to figure out what happen.

Last night I was bored and feeling a little stressed because of all the school work I've been doing so I decided to call my bestfriend mark and hang out. "hey mark do you want to hang out", I asked mark over the phone .

"sure why not, but isn't it a school night, you never hang out on a school night especially when there's a test tomorrow", mark asked sounding a little confused.

"I know but am feeling a little stressed and overworked, so I wanted to go get a drink or something" I replied with a dead tone.

"Are you sure, I don't want you to mess up your perfect A+ average ", mark replied with a little laugh.

"Are you coming or not", I said with a chuckle. "ok princess I'll pick you up at 7:00".

"ok thanks", I replied.

After I hang up I went and threw on my blue ripped jeans and a white tank top which marked am crazy on it and my white converse.

I may be a nerd when it comes to school work but it doesn't mean I have to dress like it.

After what feels like I've been waiting for ever mark finally came and we went to the new bar down the street which was packed that night . I wasn't a big fan of drinking but for some reason I drank a lot that night.

"hey are you ready to go", mark asked while laughing due to the fact that we were both drunk.

"but am having so much fun can we just stay a little longer", I said with a smirk and grabbed mark's hand and started to dance on him like I was crazy. mark looked at me with curiousness in his eyes because it was after 12 and I was still partying like there was no tomorrow.

After about 20 minutes after 12 mark decided that it was time to go. Mark grabbed me by my waist and tried to carry me to the car when we reached to the car door I turned and placed my body in front of the door so mark couldn't go in.

"Lela come on we need to go and am not even in the right state to drive" , mark said.

"oh, come on baby are you scared of driving", I said and began to laugh . mark then fell onto my chest and began laughing for a moment we just stood there and gazed into each other eyes.

HEY GUYS THIS NEXT PART MIGHT NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AGES SO PLEASE IF YOUR NOT AT THE AGE OF CONSENT PLEASE SKIP PAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!