Declyn Blake Havanna

Basic Information

Declyn Blake Havanna
Deck, Lynnie, Blake
Born December 17 in the UK
Pure-Blood
His wand is Cypress with Dragon Heartstring Core, 10"
Dark brown hair, cut short but not too short
Grey-Blue Eyes, Slightly tanned skin, 6'
Has a tattoo similar to his sisters except his is located on his left shoulder

Personality

Declyn is much kinder than his sister. He is quiet and preserved. He'd rather keep to himself than to be the center of everything. He will also do what needs to be done, although he is more likely to be hesitant about it. Declyn enjoys being with his sister and reading everything he can. He dislikes being in loud crowded places or not being able to find Arabella. Declyn often sees himself as her voice of reason. His best subject is Defense Against the Dark Arts. His worst is Transfiguration.

Family

Declyn's mother was murdered by the Dark Lord. His father took both him and Arabella to live in the States. They've been there since the tender age of 4. Now that the threat of Voldemort is almost nonexistent, he has decided to return to the UK. He has no other family. Before they left, his family was highly regarded. The Havanna name was very prestigious. Even as they attended Ilvermorny, many people knew of the twins. Declyn has a barn owl named Apollo that he shares with his sister.

Magical Abilities

Declyn also faced a boggart in their 4th year. His was slightly less traumatizing than his sisters had been. The boggart had taken on the form of both his sister and his father. The both of them were cackling and telling him how disappointed they were. The twins are both unregistered animagus. Arabella's is a silver fox and Declyn's is a coyote. Their patronuses are each others animagi.

Face claim Jackson Krecioch