Ep 6 : This is just the beginning

" Chae ... " You are too shocked to answer her , you couldn't believe this small bean felling for you .

" I know , it's weird , but i really like you .. " Chaeyoung gave you a small smile .

You can feel your face getting hot .

" Chae .. i like you too ... but ... " You haven't finished your sentence and Chaeyoung suddenly hugged you .

" I know that you like Sana-unnie ... " Chaeyoung said .

" No no ... i ... " You panicked .

" Let me love you , ___ oppa " Chaeyoung stared into your eyes again .

" Sigh .... , okay i won't stop you from liking me , but i won't accept you as my girlfriend yet , okay ? " You said .

" Good enough " Chaeyoung said .

" Can i .... have a kiss ? " Chaeyoung requested .

" What ? " You asked to make sure she wasn't joking .

" I want a kiss " Chaeyoung said again .

" I guess ... it's fine ... " You moved closer to her , her head is right beneath your nose , you can smell her hair fragrance , it smells like roses .

Chaeyoung locked your neck with her arms , and leaned in to kiss you . You hold her waist to keep you balanced .

You broke the kiss as soon as you heard giggling .

" Aww no they stopped " You heard Nayeon said .

You turned and saw Nayeon , Jeongyeon , Jihyo and Momo watching you . The other girls are still asleep . Your face is hotter than the sun now , you wanted to hide your face .

" It's my first time watching couple kisses in real life ! " Momo said excitedly .

" Kiss her again ! " Jeongyeon said while chuckling.

" It's getting late , ____ oppa should get going now " Jihyo said and winked at you .

" R-right... i should get going .. " You quickly grabbed your bag and walked to the door .

" Bye , ___ " Nayeon waved at you . You waved back .

" ____ " Chaeyoung suddenly called you when you reached the door .

" Yes ? " You turned to her .

" Thank you " She smiled .

You smiled back .

" See you tomorrow , small bean " You said to her and left .

While you are driving home , inside your heart is struggling , you have a crush on Sana , but Chaeyoung eyes and kisses is taking you away . Both of them are really pretty but ... you don't know how to choose .

** TIME SKIPS **

The next day , before you leave your house , Dahyun called you .

" Good morning , what's up Dahyun " You answered the call .

" ____ oppa , we need your help " Dahyun said .

" What is it ? " You asked .

" Chaeyoung , Sana and Momo hasn't left the house yet , can you go pick them up ? There won't be any bus to pick them
up this late . " Dahyun said .

" Alright sure .. WAIT WHAT ? Sana and Chaeyoung ? " You startled .

" Ermm yaa ? what's wrong ? " Dahyun is confused .

" Oh haha nothing , i'll be there soon " You quickly answered .

" Thanks oppa , see you in school ! " Dahyun said and hung up the call .

You sighed and got in your car , you drove to their house .

*** TIME SKIPS ***

" Hey ____ , sorry for troubling you " Momo said when she reaches for your car door .

" It's fine , i love driving anyway " You smiled .

Sana and Chaeyoung came down from the stairs together , both of them are wearing round glasses , Chaeyoung smiled and walked to you .

" Good morning , ____ " Chaeyoung said with a big smile on her face .

" Morning , good to go ? " You asked .

" Let's go ! " Momo said excitedly .

Sana was texting with her phone and didn't talk to you , but she did say hi . Chaeyoung sat on the passenger seat next to you while Sana and Momo sat behind . While you were driving , Chaeyoung placed her hands on top of your hand that's in charge of shifting gears .

Sana saw but didn't react to it , she continues on her phone , Momo was busy enjoying the view outside . You coughed awkwardly but Chaeyoung didn't moved her hand away .

A few minutes later you reached the school parking lot , when Sana exited your car , Suga came to Sana .

" Hey cupcakes " Suga said .

" What do you want now ? Suga " Sana is annoyed .

" I texted you last night remember ? About the pool party " Suga smiled and answered. His smile was dangerous and handsome in the same time . You can tell why girls fall for him easily .

" Player " your mind said .

" I told you i'm not interested , mid-term exam is coming i need to do more revision " Sana replies and wanted to walk away .

Suga pulled her arm and her whole body was pulled onto Suga chest .

" Come on cupcakes , i'm dying to see you wear the pink bikini i bought for you .. " Suga said .

" Hey , back off ! " You pushed Suga away from Sana .

You heard students gasped behind you .

" Well well well , who do we have here ? The new guy that miraculously got closed with our MHS most beautiful 9 girls . " Suga said while swiping the spot that you pushed him on his shirt with his hand .

" You heard Sana , she's not interested. " You stared at Suga .

" Do you know who am i , little boy ? " Suga stepped closer to you .

" I don't care who you are , i'm not scared of you " You clenched your fist .

" This is just the beginning " Suga walked past you .