Ep 2 : First Day of School

You wore your best outfit ( in MHS , students need to wear school uniform on Monday only ) and drove your car to school , it was a lovely morning , the sun was bright, the birds are singing .

You parked your car in the school parking lot , a green Lamborghini parked a few metres away from you , there are hundreds of student surrounding the Lamborghini. A guy with sunglasses walked out from the Lamborghini, girls were screaming and trying to get his attention, but he ignored them and walked away .

" He's Suga , the richest kid in our school , i hate his attitude , he never respected anyone " a familiar voice suddenly heard behind you . You jumped and dropped your water bottle and your files

" Nayeon ?! don't scare me like that " you picked up your water bottle and your files while talking to Nayeon .

" HAHAHA you should've seen your face " Nayeon laughed and helped you with your things . She's wearing a pink tshirt with black miniskirt , her eyes are dark brown and her lips are thick .

Both of you walked together , both of you reached the school hallway , the hallway is bright and the floor are wooden , yellow lockers were placed beside the hallway , you followed the number that Miss Phoebe gave you to your locker , 0117 .

" Put anything you want inside , don't worry your valuable things won't be taken unless they have your password " Nayeon said while you unlock your locker .

" I know lol , there's lockers too in my previous school , but the lockers here are neat and clean " You said .

A girl with big round eyes and a huge smile on her face walked towards you , her hair are dark brown and there's flower hair clip on it , her figure was thicc, and you can't get your eyes off her , she reached her locker which is only few steps away from yours .

" Hey Jihyo ! " Nayeon patted the girl shoulder

" Hey Jihyo ! " Nayeon patted the girl shoulder .

" Oh hey ! " the girl greeted back .

Oh so her name is Jihyo you thought .

" This is ____ , he transfered here today " Nayeon explained to Jihyo .

" Oh nice to meet you ___ , which class are you ? "

I checked my documents and answered
" Class Delta ? "

" Ah , there is 5 classes in total , the best are Class Alpha , second Class Beta , Class Gamma , Class Delta and Class Omega "
Jihyo explained .

" The best students in academic are placed in Class Alpha and Beta , while the rest are for average students , every students study for their life to get into the top classes " Nayeon added .

** CLASS BELL RINGS **

" Let's head to class , ___ , you are lucky that you're in the same class with me " Nayeon laughed and lead the way again .

After you locked your locker , you turned and saw a blonde girl with the most beautiful visual you ever seen , you were dazed by her beauty .

You noticed all the boys in the hallway won't stop staring at the blondie , whispering and tried to get her attention . She only waved to them like an idol .

" Hey girls " the blondie stopped next to you three and greeted the girls .

" Wow " Nayeon exclaimed " Nice dress " .

" Haha thanks , who is this ? " the blondie smiled and asked Nayeon while looking at you.

" This is ___ , and this is Sana " Jihyo answered .

" H-hi , nice to meet you " you offered a handshake .

" Ohaiyo ___ oppa ! " Sana shakes your hand .

" Come on lets go , we are getting late for class " Nayeon said.